Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Never mind. The question is why, TCSU?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Never mind. The question is why, TCSU?

Post by Matt » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:42 pm

TCSU, you are a coward and obviously have another account on here. Kindly fess up or delete your account.
Last edited by Matt on Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Shuts Up

Re: TC Shuts Up is a coward

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:09 pm

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:21 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:42 pm
TCSU, you are a coward and obviously have another account on here. Kindly fess up or delete your account.
How many multiples are we dealing with at this point?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:11 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:21 pm
Matt wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:42 pm
How many multiples are we dealing with at this point?
This one, 615. UP906 are for sure.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:23 pm

lol what a busy guy.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:33 pm

TC Talks has a bunch of screen names I think. There are really about ten posters who account for 85% of all posts. Those ten have 358 total screen names. We should stop posting for a week and see what happens.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:38 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:33 pm
TC Talks has a bunch of screen names I think. There are really about ten posters who account for 85% of all posts. Those ten have 358 total screen names. We should stop posting for a week and see what happens.

Good. See you in ten days.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:26 am

I feel inadequate....I only have one account.

But I'd love to see a spread sheet of who thinks who is who and who and who and....

I no longer directly engage trolls

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:28 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:38 am

Good. See you in ten days.
Whut abt your posting frind? :blink

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:32 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sorry nope... Using MCCC math I see.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:43 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Your screen name is directed at him. Can you imagine if someone (accurately) came up with a screen name of "TC Shuts Up IQ 20" how much of a loser everyone would think they were? Thats what we think about you.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:44 am

Matt, I never did anything to you except disagree with you vehemently. Apparently you couldn't handle the fact that everyone doesn't believe the same things they believe in Ann Arbor. That is called INTOLERANCE. You live in a very isolated ideological world. I spent two years there, BTW, and many things I encountered, including racially motivated discriminatory acts (like people, Asians and African Americans, driving out their roommates because they were Caucasian) were intolerable. And this was decades ago, and can only have gotten worse. I never regretted leaving. Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan are far overrated. And I can guarantee you that many many people feel that way.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:06 am

And TC Talks, the closest I came to taking any course at MCCC was when we were going to take a course in Astronomy. Like all other college credits nowadays, it was prohibitively expensive. Like I have said to you many times, you can learn nearly all classroom type subjects on line. You could pay reduced fees for the course and take the nationally standardized, objective, nondiscriminatory tests, online, to pass and grade the course. If you think FAIR is important, that is FAIR. That could be offered at much reduced "tuition". There are a few things requiring direct instruction like some Science Labs and Anatomy Labs. But otherwise, Professors and Ivy, Brick, and Mortar overhead will soon be largely obsolete, like millions of other unskilled and moderately skilled jobs have become. Like Obama said, and you applauded, "those jobs are never coming back".

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:18 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:06 am
And TC Talks, the closest I came to taking any course at MCCC was when we were going to take a course in Astronomy. Like all other college credits nowadays, it was prohibitively expensive. Like I have said to you many times, you can learn nearly all classroom type subjects on line. You could pay reduced fees for the course and take the nationally standardized, objective, nondiscriminatory tests, online, to pass and grade the course. If you think FAIR is important, that is FAIR. That could be offered at much reduced "tuition". There are a few things requiring direct instruction like some Science Labs and Anatomy Labs. But otherwise, Professors and Ivy, Brick, and Mortar overhead will soon be largely obsolete, like millions of other unskilled and moderately skilled jobs have become. Like Obama said, and you applauded, "those jobs are never coming back".
I’ve always thought of you as a space cadet. Thanks for confirming my suspicion.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:40 pm

No, the Mayor was a Space Cadet. While this really happened in Colorado, similar to identical things happened in Ann Arbor, and possibly still do. Like the Dogs In The Diag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrmUkq0 ... e=emb_logo

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic