Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Never mind. The question is why, TCSU?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Re: TC Shuts Up is a coward

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:03 pm

Obama said it couldn't be done. Yet, before China exported the virus, after saying they would retaliate for trade restrictions, Black Unemployment, Hispanic Unemployment, and Overall Unemployment, were all at an all time low. Coincidence? I think not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:59 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:03 pm
Obama said it couldn't be done. Yet, before China exported the virus, after saying they would retaliate for trade restrictions, Black Unemployment, Hispanic Unemployment, and Overall Unemployment, were all at an all time low. Coincidence? I think not.

It started under Obama and declined from 10% to 4.5% overall. Taking credit for the last year or two on your watch of a 10 year trend And then saying the entire 10 year trend is because of you is politically Expedient and also really dishonest.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:57 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:59 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:03 pm

It started under Obama and declined from 10% to 4.5% overall. Taking credit for the last year or two on your watch of a 10 year trend And then saying the entire 10 year trend is because of you is politically Expedient and also really dishonest.
Must be the "Elementary School Math"

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:31 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:44 am
Matt, I never did anything to you except disagree with you vehemently. Apparently you couldn't handle the fact that everyone doesn't believe the same things they believe in Ann Arbor. That is called INTOLERANCE. You live in a very isolated ideological world. I spent two years there, BTW, and many things I encountered, including racially motivated discriminatory acts (like people, Asians and African Americans, driving out their roommates because they were Caucasian) were intolerable. And this was decades ago, and can only have gotten worse. I never regretted leaving. Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan are far overrated. And I can guarantee you that many many people feel that way.
Why is your name a direct shot at TCT?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Shuts Up

Re: TC Talks is a jerk to me

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:52 pm

Because from the beginning, he was an arrogant jerk to me. And he just seems to get worse and worse. He never repents.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:58 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:52 pm
Because from the beginning, he was an arrogant jerk to me. And he just seems to get worse and worse. He never repents.
So you had another name? He couldn't have possibly been a jerk to you on this name.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:07 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:31 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:44 am
Matt, I never did anything to you except disagree with you vehemently. Apparently you couldn't handle the fact that everyone doesn't believe the same things they believe in Ann Arbor. That is called INTOLERANCE. You live in a very isolated ideological world. I spent two years there, BTW, and many things I encountered, including racially motivated discriminatory acts (like people, Asians and African Americans, driving out their roommates because they were Caucasian) were intolerable. And this was decades ago, and can only have gotten worse. I never regretted leaving. Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan are far overrated. And I can guarantee you that many many people feel that way.
Why is your name a direct shot at TCT?
So Matt you’re from Ann Arbor, well that explains a lot.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:13 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:58 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
So you had another name? He couldn't have possibly been a jerk to you on this name.
Actually, a few things he said about me and repeated early on at such venues as the arrogantly labelled “Meeting Of The Minds” and other arrogantly labelled similar venues, rubbed me the wrong way, and he never changed. 490 .NE. Infinity.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:15 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:13 pm
Matt wrote:
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Actually, a few things he said and repeated early on at such venues as the arrogantly labelled “Meeting Of The Minds” and other arrogantly labelled similar venues, rubbed me the wrong way and he never changed.
That would have been 2006, and your account was started in 2012. Its time to come clean...

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:19 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:15 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:13 pm
Matt wrote:
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Actually, a few things he said and repeated early on at such venues as the arrogantly labelled “Meeting Of The Minds” and other arrogantly labelled similar venues, rubbed me the wrong way and he never changed.
That would have been 2006, and your account was started in 2012. Its time to come clean...

I guess he racked up the 490 slaps in six years.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:21 pm

What's your other name?

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:21 pm

Is it Spartacus?

Please tell me it's Spartacus.

Thread Killer

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:28 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Repents? For what should I be repenting from? Defending all that is humane against the Antichrist Orange Cheeto and his mouth breathing henchmen?

I don't see how that's possible.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:39 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:28 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:
Repents? For what should I be repenting from? Defending all that is humane against the Antichrist Orange Cheeto and his mouth breathing henchmen?

That’s what heathens always believe.

Basically, you’ve been taught in your mini DAVOS seminar clones that America is bad if they defend themselves from aggression and unfair trade practices. Most of the people here will never accept our hands being tied that way for long.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:42 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:39 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:28 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:

That’s what heathens always believe.

Basically, you’ve been taught in your mini DAVOS seminar clones that America is bad if they defend themselves from aggression and unfair trade practices. Most of the people here will never accept our hands being tied that way for long.
I still don't get the obsession with TCT...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic