Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

How did Covid 19 Become political?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: How did Covid 19 Become political?

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:15 pm

Matt,

Will be going after all the multiple user posts in the forum?

And what's with trying to call me out in a thread?

Is someone having a tough week?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:20 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:05 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:25 am
How, in the world's greatest nation, did a global pandemic become a political issue? In most of the major countries of the world it hasn't been like that. Here in Canada all of the parties have put up a united front against the disease and we're winning.

I never voted for our Conservative Premier in Ontario, Doug Ford. But he had been doing a commendable job of handling the crisis.

Likewise with our Liberal Prime Minister in Ottawa, who for sure I never voted for. He is handling it admirably.

Both of them are keeping the public informed with factual, science based information. They aren't point the finger of blame. They aren't peddling conspiracy theories and snake oil cures.
I'd ask the same about why a liberal Canadian would create a caricature account of "patriot" to be a right wing idiot...

So... why'd you do it?

You're barking up the wrong tree there, son. There's no more anti-liberal Canadian than I am. I'm just as anti-liberal as you are, if not more so.

Try again

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:24 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:15 pm
Matt,

When relevant, and when I'm sure of a multiple user, yes, I will go after said individuals.

Remember when you posted this: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 74#p604273

Turnabout is fair play...
Last edited by Matt on Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:26 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:20 pm
Matt wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
How, in the world's greatest nation, did a global pandemic become a political issue? In most of the major countries of the world it hasn't been like that. Here in Canada all of the parties have put up a united front against the disease and we're winning.

I never voted for our Conservative Premier in Ontario, Doug Ford. But he had been doing a commendable job of handling the crisis.

Likewise with our Liberal Prime Minister in Ottawa, who for sure I never voted for. He is handling it admirably.

Both of them are keeping the public informed with factual, science based information. They aren't point the finger of blame. They aren't peddling conspiracy theories and snake oil cures.
I'd ask the same about why a liberal Canadian would create a caricature account of "patriot" to be a right wing idiot...

So... why'd you do it?

You're barking up the wrong tree there, son. There's no more anti-liberal Canadian than I am. I'm just as anti-liberal as you are, if not more so.

Try again
I knew you would respond to the liberal slander! :lol

Now the other question...

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:29 pm

I try not to be overly critical of the Liberals, out of respect for a close family member of our Prime Minister who posts on this board.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:38 pm

We have rain in Traverse City today.
Last edited by TC Talks on Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:50 pm

Looks like the subject of this thread is offensive to some users. From now on the subject of Covid 19 is off limits for me.

End of thread.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:52 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:38 pm
Matt wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:24 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:15 pm
Matt,

When relevant, and when I'm sure of a multiple user, yes, I will go after said individuals.

Remember when you posted this: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 74#p604273

Turnabout is fair play...
OK, just remember that you brought my family into this, including my daughter who is a student of a particular University that frowns on this kind of thing from it's community.

She certainly knows how to resolve these kind of issues.
Uh... it was a joke. You've been very open, almost to the point of bragging that your daughter works for PP. It clearly is not your family, but out of respect, I will delete the post.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:28 pm

End of Thread

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:56 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:20 pm
Matt wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:

So... why'd you do it?

Try again
What are you GG now too?

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:09 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:53 pm
UP906 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 12:27 pm
I disagree with that last statement. Go back and read some of your older posts, maybe you don't realize you are doing it?

In fact, we actually had this very same conversation a couple/few years ago... before the data dump. You realized it then.
I'm not doing your research for you. You go back and find those alleged postings and post a link to them.
Yeah, this took about two seconds... wasn't it just last week or so?

"You can pretend all you want that Trump didn't take action. But you know that's just fake news.

He got right on the phone to Putin and invited him back into the G8. He pulled U.S. forces out of Germany for him. What more do you expect?"

Don't pretend that you don't do it, we all know better.

Thread Killer

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:14 pm

From June 24th...

"I saw one of Trump's campaign ads on TV last night. He was boasting about the strongest economy ever and the millions of jobs he's created. How's that going over with the people who have lost their jobs, their businesses or their loved ones?"

Thread Killer

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:15 pm

You have... like... 226 pages of posts, I'm sure I can do this all night.

Thread Killer

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:15 pm

Maybe try cleaning your own glass house instead of throwing stones at ours.

Thread Killer

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:19 pm

No admission even?

Just "End of thread" and stomp off?

Thread Killer

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic