Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

"Death count" has morphed into "new case" count

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15342

Re: "Death count" has morphed into "new case" count

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:56 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:35 am
Don't be fooled by the dumb Dems here.

They used to freak out by how many people were dying. When that number plummeted (look it up), they now focus entirely on the "new case" count.

We're testing for COVID-19 more than ever before, so naturally the number will go up. But also, fewer people are dying from COVID-19 than any other time in human history, but you won't see the dumb Dems point to that.

Now, make it a great day!
That’s because the Dems are dumb. And you have a great day as well.

zzand

Re: "Death count" has morphed into "new case" count

Post by zzand » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:03 am

Another reason new case numbers are going up is several states, Ohio is the only I remember from the news report, are now including positive Anti-body tests as new COVID -19 cases. While the anti-body test means you had it at some point, it also means you are no longer infected so counting them as new cases is less than honest, but it has become a money grab at this point. More new cases mean more fed help

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic