Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

New York gets Trump's Records

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: New York gets Trump's Records

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:54 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:28 pm
Hillary emailed classified information, over unsecured internet connections, while in enemy territory. That per James Comey. That alone is worse than anything you can come up with on Trump.
Except the sensitive intell he shared with Putin, Kim, and Xi.

You should read this great book...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:00 pm

bmw wrote:
Hillary emailed classified information, over unsecured internet connections, while in enemy territory. That per James Comey. That alone is worse than anything you can come up with on Trump.
There was no there there. Endless investigations of the email server and Benghazi and they found jack shit. Zero. Squat. Nada. Nothing. Zilch. And they had incentive galore to take her down and couldn’t do it. Failure is a standard for the modern GOP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:44 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:54 pm
bmw wrote:
Except the sensitive intell he shared with Putin, Kim, and Xi.

You should read this great book...
Its weird that you only started to like Bolton when he started attacking your favorite president.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:45 pm

I hate him, he's a vile warhawk. But he loves his Country and alarmed at what a fellow Republican would consider trying.

If I recall, you have been a fan of Bolton.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

RedMenace

Post by RedMenace » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:36 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:00 pm
bmw wrote:
There was no there there. Endless investigations of the email server and Benghazi and they found jack shit. Zero. Squat. Nada. Nothing. Zilch. And they had incentive galore to take her down and couldn’t do it. Failure is a standard for the modern GOP.
LOL, then the same could be said about the impeachment, Russian collusion, on and on. The left has thrown millions of dollars, hundreds of investigators and even fake evidence at Trump. Yet nothing has produced anything that would even amount to a parking ticket. As a business man I'm 100% sure he knows how to "skirt" tax laws. But I'll bet there's nothing he's done that could be considered illegal. Look at it this way, who else one the face of the earth could have remained standing with that kind of scrutiny?

Nope, this will be a big fat juicy nothing burger. Just like everything else...

Counting all the assholes in the room I'm defiantly not alone.

RedMenace

Post by RedMenace » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:38 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:45 pm
I hate him, he's a vile warhawk. But he loves his Country and alarmed at what a fellow Republican would consider trying.

It's funny how lefties fall head over heels in love with warhawks when it suits them.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:38 am

RedMenace wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:36 am
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:
LOL, then the same could be said about the impeachment, Russian collusion, on and on. The left has thrown millions of dollars, hundreds of investigators and even fake evidence at Trump. Yet nothing has produced anything that would even amount to a parking ticket. As a business man I'm 100% sure he knows how to "skirt" tax laws. But I'll bet there's nothing he's done that could be considered illegal. Look at it this way, who else one the face of the earth could have remained standing with that kind of scrutiny?

They’ve been blocked at every turn from getting anywhere with it. He’s good at obfuscating.. that doesn’t make him innocent.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:39 am

RedMenace wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:38 am
TC Talks wrote:

It's funny how lefties fall head over heels in love with warhawks when it suits them.
“I hate him he’s a vile Warhawk” is a sign of being head over heals in love?!?

RedMenace

Post by RedMenace » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:45 am

Rate This wrote:
RedMenace wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

They’ve been blocked at every turn from getting anywhere with it. He’s good at obfuscating.. that doesn’t make him innocent.
It doesn't make him guilty either now does it?

RedMenace

Post by RedMenace » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:48 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:39 am
RedMenace wrote:
TC Talks wrote:

“I hate him he’s a vile Warhawk” is a sign of being head over heals in love?!?

Yet he hangs on ever word that's written by a disgruntled ex-employee. So you tell me what to call it when he says "I hate him, he's a vile warhawk" but I believe everything he says, when it fits my narrative...

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:26 am

RedMenace wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:45 am
Rate This wrote:
RedMenace wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

If he’s innocent he should simply let them bury themselves with it instead of stopping them at every turn. It only makes him look dirtier and guiltier.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:28 am

I'll never understand why the righties don't want trumps tax returns to be public. They have been for EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT for the past 100 years, and he happens to be the "supposed" wealthiest ever to hold the office. It would seem natural to me that any American wants to know this of our Commander in Chief.

The censorship king from out of state.

RedMenace

Post by RedMenace » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:38 am

At this point, what does it matter?

Sound familiar?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:39 am

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:28 am
I'll never understand why the righties don't want trumps tax returns to be public. They have been for EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT for the past 100 years, and he happens to be the "supposed" wealthiest ever to hold the office. It would seem natural to me that any American wants to know this of our Commander in Chief.
And he likes to be the best to Boot so it’s a no brainer.

There are secrets that lie within obviously. He wouldn’t try that hard to keep it secret for the fun of it.

RedMenace

Post by RedMenace » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:40 am

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:26 am
RedMenace wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:45 am
Rate This wrote:
RedMenace wrote:
Rate This wrote:
bmw wrote:

If he’s innocent he should simply let them bury themselves with it instead of stopping them at every turn. It only makes him look dirtier and guiltier.
And there is what all you and your ilk are worried about. Not facts but how you "perceive" it to be.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic