Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

What The DEMOCRAT PARTY Hath Wrought

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: What The DEMOCRAT PARTY Hath Wrought

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:06 am

UP906 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:03 am
Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:56 am
UP906 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:50 am
I will like to add though, that the race pimps are absolutely loving the useless idiots that will propagate their agenda.

Great job guys.
Mine was a joke. Lighten up a bit. As for the cocking of the gun... one of the folks I work with is an NRA instructor in his spare time... when she cocked the gun he cringed... he was surprised she didn’t have a bullet in the chamber. Cocking the gun is where she picked up the charge... there’s a reason every movie uses cocking the gun as an intimidation technique and that’s exactly what it did and why she was charged.
I disagree.

Keeping a round in the chamber is personal choice. Just one more reason this woman will get off... she is extremely safety conscious.

If you think this is anything like the movies and that charging a weapon is more intimidating than having one shoved in your face, then I can't help you.

She did it right and will walk.
I’m betting on some sort of reduced sentence... I’ll eat crow if she walks... I hope you’ll do the same if she doesn’t get off with no penalty.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:08 am

I will.

I'm curious though... what discipline does your instructor/ coworker teach?

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:26 am

UP906 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:08 am
I will.

I'm curious though... what discipline does your instructor/ coworker teach?
I will ask... unfortunately this is his day off but I’ll have an answer tomorrow morning.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:16 am

So what some of you are saying is that we no longer have a right to defend ourselves? That is PREPOSTEROUS. Every major religion says it's all right to defend yourself. What do you suggest? Baseball bats? Swords?

This woman is pregnant, for God's sake. What if this terrible excuse for a human being had beaten her up and left her brain dead? What if she killed her baby? Would you consider killing the baby murder? Probably not, as you Liberals are Atheists, Agnositic at BEST.

Look, this woman only "brandished" the weapon, a concept that has been used by Liberals to weaken the SECOND AMENDMENT. I figure that if she got away from this unharmed physically and without shooting this poor excuse for a human being, that was the best possible outcome under the circumstances. If people could open carry, this dreadful woman wouldn't have chanced pulling this crap.

And what is it anyway with these dreadful people always ready with their cell phones? This looked like a setup to me. The woman "accidentally" bumped into the child, or the child got in the way to deliberately set her up. These so called victims were just itching for a conflict. How is bumping into a child accidentally "violating" them?

What you are arguing goes against the "nature" you hold so dear. People have every right to defend themselves, and every major religion agrees. If they don't, I have to question if they are true believers, or just Country Club practitioners.

I hope that there is a juror who will hang this if it goes to trial. And the next trial.

Still say they need a change of venue.

And if the attorneys tell her to plead to a lesser charge, find other attorneys. The gun clubs have a list of 2A friendly attorneys. This woman had a lawful CPL, and used it lawfully in my opinion. She defended herself and quite possibly avoided life threatening injuries and possibly the death of her and her baby. And she didn't shoot the woman. Flawlessly executed.

My recommendation is to avoid these areas where they are likely to meet up with dreadful people like the so called "victims".
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:25 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:16 am
So what some of you are saying is that we no longer have a right to defend ourselves? That is PREPOSTEROUS. Every major religion says it's all right to defend yourself. What do you suggest? Baseball bats? Swords?

This woman is pregnant, for God's sake. What if this terrible excuse for a human being had beaten her up and left her brain dead? What if she killed her baby? Would you consider killing the baby murder? Probably not, as you Liberals are Atheists, Agnositic at BEST.

Look, this woman only "brandished" the weapon, a concept that has been used by Liberals to weaken the SECOND AMENDMENT. I figure that if she got away from this unharmed physically and without shooting this poor excuse for a human being, that was the best possible outcome under the circumstances. If people could open carry, this dreadful woman wouldn't have chanced pulling this crap.

And what is it anyway with these dreadful people always ready with their cell phones? This looked like a setup to me. The woman "accidentally" bumped into the child, or the child got in the way to deliberately set her up. These so called victims were just itching for a conflict. How is bumping into a child accidentally "violating" them?

What you are arguing goes against the "nature" you hold so dear. People have every right to defend themselves, and every major religion agrees. If they don't, I have to question if they are true believers, or just Country Club practitioners.

I hope that there is a juror who will hang this if it goes to trial. And the next trial.

Still say they need a change of venue.
Nothing required either of them to get out of their van. Nothing.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:31 am

The pregnant lady was provoked by the people who stood behind their van and tried to break into the car as they tried to leave. I guess she could have rolled down the window and actually shot the dreadful excuse of a woman. Would that make you happy? Or would you rather see her and her baby beaten up or killed? Oh, I forgot. You Anti 2A people favor aborting babies, who you regard as a few random cells or "tissue". They aren't human in your belief system.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:33 am

Maybe they should just seek asylum in another country.

Remember that au pair that had an affair and provoked that man to murder his wife? She essentially got off Scot Free by fleeing to her native land. Have you ever heard of her again? Seems like they tried to get her to come back and testify, but her government wouldn't make her do it. Maybe they could still get her for aiding and abetting an actual murder.

Maybe if Rape This gets his way, we'll all have to seek asylum.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:49 am

Thanks for making my point - about if the races of the women in their “war o’ words turned threat of deadly force” confrontation were reversed.

You do so by immediately brisling at that thought, UP906. And your like-minded types on this forum.

In doing so you expose your racism. As race is germane in this incident. Especially since the universal viewing of the torture and murder of George Floyd.

And - as typical in America - you don’t objectively acknowledge your racist fear, automatic suspicion, and “alert” mode around African Americans.

If the races were reversed in this drama you would find reason to NOT fly to the defense of a black woman jumping out of the car with a gun aimed at a white mom and her daughters. No way!
Last edited by screen glare on Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:57 am

I would jump to the defense of ANY person using their Second Amendment right to protect themselves, their family, and their property from a lunatic.

Love me some Korean rooftop sitters. Those guys are bad ass.

Thread Killer

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:00 am

In this documented case? Horse shit. And your instant insulting reaction to reversing the races in this war o’ words reveals it.
Last edited by screen glare on Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:04 am

Oh look, SG is a mind reader now as well.

Thread Killer

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:09 am

You revealed so well what you were thinking. No mind reading necessary. You blinked it in neon.

The old “Whaaah! Playing the race card!” instant objection.

As if “race is the base” is an over-blown fantasy, or frivolous annoyance in America.

Whites who believe race is not germane in our hundreds of years of American history - and that systemic racism in this country is no big deal - are kidding themselves.

The George Floyd video was/is the breaking point. The proverbial straw - finally breaking the back of the “camel“ that is our institutional white supremacy indoctrination and way of life in America.

If the words Black Lives Matter irritate you - then you have no true understanding of “driving while black” traffic stop murders by brutal, racist police. Over decades.

If pulling down statues of white supremacists inflames your temper - then you have no ability to understand the brutality, injustice, and white supremacy of American slavery.

And if you don’t believe this intersection of a fearful, deadly pandemic, and an overtly white supremacist Putin-puppet president - are helping to fuel this mass, youthful, multi-racial Black Lives Matter nation-wide movement - you’re not perceiving correctly “The great urgency of now.”

To your detriment.
Last edited by screen glare on Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:12 am

How so?

Quote me.

Thread Killer

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:15 am

She just defended herself. She didn't fire the F***ING GUN YOU MORON!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:16 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:33 am
Maybe they should just seek asylum in another country.

Remember that au pair that had an affair and provoked that man to murder his wife? She essentially got off Scot Free by fleeing to her native land. Have you ever heard of her again? Seems like they tried to get her to come back and testify, but her government wouldn't make her do it. Maybe they could still get her for aiding and abetting an actual murder.

Maybe if Rape This gets his way, we'll all have to seek asylum.
Seek help. Please. Seek help.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic