Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

What The DEMOCRAT PARTY Hath Wrought

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
UP906

Re: What The DEMOCRAT PARTY Hath Wrought

Post by UP906 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:21 pm

That's your opinion, and I feel it is incorrect.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:35 pm

UP906 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:21 pm
That's your opinion, and I feel it is incorrect.
And that's fine. That is why we have a legal system.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:36 pm

A legal system that will acquit Pistol Lady and the Husband.

Thread Killer

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:30 pm

The woman who threatened injury and/or death with a gun has destroyed herself.

Law enforcement came after her. As it should.

An alleged bump, an alleged verbal insult, an alleged responsive verbal escalation, a recorded war of words, a continued recorded war of words including a car backing out at or near a person, an alleged tap or touch or kick at the car bumper by said person as the car is moving - all recorded angry escalations that go right up to a line.

Then - as further recorded - one woman in the word war produces a gun and aims it at the other parties as the recorded verbal escalations continue. And by doing so she CROSSES that line.

Her choice.

She’s placed herself in a world of trouble. Which she’ll never live down. Because it’s documented with video and audio.

She can scream “they made me do it!” But she was the only brain in control of her choice to threaten lives with injury or death by aiming a gun at the others in the word war.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:45 pm

She was in a defensive posture and only brought the gun or after several threats to her personal safety were launched by an aggressive couple of thugs. She did nothing wrong. She may have been able to handle it better, but she did everything that should be asked of a person in a civil society. The mom and daughter?? Not so much

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:04 pm

km1125 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:45 pm
She was in a defensive posture and only brought the gun or after several threats to her personal safety were launched by an aggressive couple of thugs. She did nothing wrong. She may have been able to handle it better, but she did everything that should be asked of a person in a civil society. The mom and daughter?? Not so much
I agree.

Furthermore... she didn't present the firearm and chamber a round until they advanced on her, and I never once saw her finger on the trigger. Furthermore, even after she presented the weapon, she maintained a defensive posture and retreated to behind the vehicle.

First they will quietly drop the charges on the Husband, and then hers will either get dropped or she will be acquitted in a very short trial.

Thread Killer

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:52 pm

Are you kidding? If the races of these women in the war of words had been reversed, and an African American woman had jumped out of that car brandishing a gun at the other women - aiming that gun at them - while continuing the now louder and more serious word war - you would not be defending the gun slinger’s chosen action. No way!

What a crock.

You people don’t even recognize your racism.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:08 am

BTW - when the every day, easy, great American “go to” gun appears - you can change the title of this thread to -

What Donald Trump and THE REPUBLICAN PARTY Hath Wrought.

Guns! Guns! Guns! And more Guns!
America. The armed camp of the high tech world.

Rate This

Re: What SCARED WITLESS WHITE FOLKS Hath Wrought

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:16 am

UP906 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:04 pm
km1125 wrote:
I agree.

Furthermore... she didn't present the firearm and chamber a round until they advanced on her, and I never once saw her finger on the trigger. Furthermore, even after she presented the weapon, she maintained a defensive posture and retreated to behind the vehicle.

First they will quietly drop the charges on the Husband, and then hers will either get dropped or she will be acquitted in a very short trial.
Chambering the round is probably what got her the charge.
Last edited by Rate This on Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:16 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:08 am
BTW - when the every day, easy, great American “go to” gun appears - you can change the title of this thread to -

Guns! Guns! Guns! And more Guns!
America. The armed camp of the high tech world.
See. You can change it yourself when you reply.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

UP906

Re: What SCARED WITLESS WHITE FOLKS Hath Wrought

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:47 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:16 am
UP906 wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:04 pm
km1125 wrote:
I agree.

Chambering the round is probably what got her the charge.
A. Way to try and make this about race instead of the classic case of aggressor/defender that it really is.

B. Chambering a round is how the pistol works. An overabundance of caution and not wanting more "protests" over the holiday weekend is why the charges were brought.

The charges won't stick, the couple will walk.

Thread Killer

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:50 am

I will like to add though, that the race pimps are absolutely loving the useless idiots that will propagate their agenda.

Great job guys.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:56 am

UP906 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:50 am
I will like to add though, that the race pimps are absolutely loving the useless idiots that will propagate their agenda.

Great job guys.
Mine was a joke. Lighten up a bit. As for the cocking of the gun... one of the folks I work with is an NRA instructor in his spare time... when she cocked the gun he cringed... he was surprised she didn’t have a bullet in the chamber. Cocking the gun is where she picked up the charge... there’s a reason every movie uses cocking the gun as an intimidation technique and that’s exactly what it did and why she was charged. Unlike all the silly conspiracy theories on why... that actually fits the letter of the law...
Last edited by Rate This on Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:59 am

Totes hilarz.

Thread Killer

UP906

Post by UP906 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:03 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:56 am
UP906 wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:50 am

Great job guys.
Mine was a joke. Lighten up a bit. As for the cocking of the gun... one of the folks I work with is an NRA instructor in his spare time... when she cocked the gun he cringed... he was surprised she didn’t have a bullet in the chamber. Cocking the gun is where she picked up the charge... there’s a reason every movie uses cocking the gun as an intimidation technique and that’s exactly what it did and why she was charged.
I disagree.

Keeping a round in the chamber is personal choice. Just one more reason this woman will get off... she is extremely safety conscious.

If you think this is anything like the movies and that charging a weapon is more intimidating than having one shoved in your face, then I can't help you.

She did it right and will walk.

Thread Killer

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic