Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cam Newton signed the contract

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Cam Newton signed the contract

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:27 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:17 pm
You all, especially sinklair, complain about how awful your jobs are. How "underpaid" you are. (I agree you are paid low, but definitely not "underpaid." If you're paid at all, I'd say you're overpaid.)

So, Cam Newton goes public about how awful the contract is HE SIGNED!!!

https://sports.yahoo.com/can-newtons-co ... 02615.html

Apparently, because he's a black person, he's too ignorant to think for himself, to hire a decent agent, and now has to complain about it hoping the white man does something for him. NOW, THAT'S PROGRESS!!!

Oh, wait.
Incredibly Cam Newton wasn’t mentioned as the source for any of this. Nice fake news.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:35 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:31 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:27 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:17 pm
You all, especially sinklair, complain about how awful your jobs are. How "underpaid" you are. (I agree you are paid low, but definitely not "underpaid." If you're paid at all, I'd say you're overpaid.)

So, Cam Newton goes public about how awful the contract is HE SIGNED!!!

https://sports.yahoo.com/can-newtons-co ... 02615.html

Apparently, because he's a black person, he's too ignorant to think for himself, to hire a decent agent, and now has to complain about it hoping the white man does something for him. NOW, THAT'S PROGRESS!!!

Oh, wait.
Incredibly Cam Newton wasn’t mentioned as the source for any of this. Nice fake news.
Well, lookie there!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... not-money/

I knew you'd fall for this, and you did!!!

100% OWN!!!
No. Stop right there 🛑. Do no pass go. Do not collect $200. You lose...
In a post to Instagram on Thursday, Newton made his first comments about the financial aspects of his deal.

He wrote that respect is one of the things that money can’t buy and that respect is his central desire.

“This is not about money for me; It’s about respect,” Newton wrote.
You just got owned by your own article. To him it’s about respect and not money. He isn’t complaining one bit about the contract. OWNED!!!

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:29 pm

Does anyone think the Patriots had to do this (or think they had to do this) so that they wouldn't get stuck with Kappernick??

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:37 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:29 pm
Does anyone think the Patriots had to do this (or think they had to do this) so that they wouldn't get stuck with Kappernick??
I believe every team is thinking something along the lines that
Kappernick hasn't played in years now. And they just don't want to take the chance on him not being able to hold up during the grind of the season.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:57 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:37 pm
km1125 wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:29 pm
I believe every team is thinking something along the lines that
Kappernick hasn't played in years now. And they just don't want to take the chance on him not being able to hold up during the grind of the season.
I know nobody is going to want to take him on, but with all the moves that Goodell has been doing the last few weeks, I think it's inevitable that he is going to coerce or force some team to do it. Not sure exactly how, but I'd be willing to bet some $$ that it's going to happen before the season starts (whatever kind of season the end up with).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic