Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Guns, guns, GUNS!!!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
UP906

Re: Guns, guns, GUNS!!!

Post by UP906 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:49 am

No overreaction.

She acted properly, and they will walk.

Mom should wake up every morning and thank her lucky stars.

Thread Killer

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:27 am

Surely there has to be some security video from one of those stores that shows what really happened before the cell camera started rolling. I'll bet it shows either an inadvertent or mutual bump, followed by Mom and daughter going ballistic, causing the whole escalation.

Wife exhibited unusual restraint and control and if Mom persisted charging at her, she would have earned the lead headed her way.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:06 am

km1125 wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:27 am
Surely there has to be some security video from one of those stores that shows what really happened before the cell camera started rolling. I'll bet it shows either an inadvertent or mutual bump, followed by Mom and daughter going ballistic, causing the whole escalation.

Wife exhibited unusual restraint and control and if Mom persisted charging at her, she would have earned the lead headed her way.
I don’t think we really ever see mom charging at the wife. Walking towards yes... but running full steam? Uh no...

Never addressing the bump was the worst thing the wife could have possibly done. Getting back out of the car still makes no sense at all. Those two things are baffling to me. Instead she goes into a bizarre “white people aren’t really racist” speech... I didn’t get that at all. The husband and wife did as bad a job at handling it as the other party... they all suck.

RedMenace

Post by RedMenace » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:16 pm

I actually think that is about the best outcome for the situation. I'd bet that if the white breads continued to try to drive away the "mom" would have continued to beat on the vehicle or maybe fallen under. Then the Cleavers are looking at a whole other list of charges. Another thing that could have happened is "mom" or someone else may have broken a window. Which from the inside you wouldn't know what the fuck just happened. Did someone just shoot, was it a rock, who know? At which point two things could likely happen. Someone is getting run the fuck over or the trigger's getting pulled.

But there is no good reason for the charges to stick. The only reason they are being charged at all is because of the current political climate. But get ready, we'll be seeing much more of this in the near future. And sooner rather than later the person with the gun won't have the restraint this woman had.

As far as the bump goes. We don't know if it happened or who initiated it and probably won't ever know. But does that mean we all have to bow down and kiss someone's ass if they accuse us of doing something to "offend" them?

Counting all the assholes in the room I'm defiantly not alone.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:43 pm

"God speed mother nature you know i'm praying for you, never really wanted to say goodbye"!! The Guess Who "Guns, Guns, Guns" (1972)

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:16 pm

matt1 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:43 pm
"God speed mother nature you know i'm praying for you, never really wanted to say goodbye"!! The Guess Who "Guns, Guns, Guns" (1972)
Great tune. Love the Guess Who from that era.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:05 pm

Did anyone see the interviews with the husband and wife? I believe it was on WDIV. If they were on other channels, I have not seen those.

They indicated the car's braking stopped the car and would not let them move forward or backward. I don't have a Chrysler product of that vintage... how does the automatic braking work?

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:09 pm

km1125 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:05 pm
Did anyone see the interviews with the husband and wife? I believe it was on WDIV. If they were on other channels, I have not seen those.

They indicated the car's braking stopped the car and would not let them move forward or backward. I don't have a Chrysler product of that vintage... how does the automatic braking work?
Don’t know but I take the white couples side of the story. Hope their lawyer kicks some legal ass.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:27 pm

Seems like a few of you are filling in unknown or missing details or jumping to hypothetical conclusions to make the white woman look good.

I cannot help but wonder if the same would be true if the rolls were reversed.

I agree with what Audiophile and LL101 wrote.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:35 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:09 pm
km1125 wrote:

Don’t know but I take the white couples side of the story. Hope their lawyer kicks some legal ass.
Their lawyer is an absolute idiot.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:38 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:35 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
km1125 wrote:

I think they have more than one lawyer involved. Did their lawyer represent you in a case for you to know he’s an idiot. Just asking.
Last edited by Deleted User 15342 on Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:39 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:38 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:35 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
km1125 wrote:

I think they have more than one lawyer involved.
They should have said nothing. They weakened their case by talking to the press.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic