Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The coming 10 day power and media blackout?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MotorCityRadioFreak

The coming 10 day power and media blackout?

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:13 am

I have heard several QAnon people say that there will be a rebellion on inauguration day, and that Trump is will declare martial law before noon on Wednesday. Furthermore, they believe that there will be a media and electrical blackout(due to Russia) throughout the whole country. Have any of you heard anything about this?

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

screen glare

Re: The coming 10 day power and media blackout?

Post by screen glare » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:26 am

Based on some other more localized USA blackouts allegedly initiated by Putin over the past several years as a “test of his abilities” - a nationwide blackout seems possible.

Re Trump declaring martial law or Trump doing or saying ANYTHING his heart desires at any time while still holding the powers of the presidency - the sky’s the limit. Nothing would surprise me because he is obviously mentally unwell.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:03 am

I have seen this on several different platforms but it is just wishful thinking by some.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:56 am

I guess I take a look at the caliber of the people who stormed the capitol. Even with experienced military leaders, I can't say I was tremendously concerned that the issue would get out of hand.

The thing is, these types are conspiracy people, they have emotional problems that make it fairly difficult to be the types of people required to overthrow our military. I'm not saying there aren't a few that are capable but read the comments of some of the conspiracy people here and you realize they're not highly functional humans.

Many of their plots seem more like zombie apocalypse television scripts. It's all fantasy. The logistics of pulling off the things they imagine in their heads is not likely.

Trump has lost, and I just don't see Russia jumping in the middle of this mess. He's a global embarrassment and I can't imagine any country wanting to keep him in office.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:37 am

Something about the sound of the liberal hate hounds...

:lol :lol :lol

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:04 am

Awe, do you miss Pol Pot's pet nutter already?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:19 am

The nutter is still here. He won't do as his user name suggests. I do miss the local dunderhead.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:53 pm

I miss him too.

Anyways, Kroger is completely out of water. People are panic buying again.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:11 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:06 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:11 pm
Warms my heart. :lol

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic