Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I'm mask-less and proud

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: I'm mask-less and proud

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:22 pm

This is what happens when "Never Mask" types share their stupidity with the world.
A Kalkaska man wanted in connection with an alleged assault at the Meijer in Acme Township Sunday has been arrested...

According to Up North Live, police arrested the man after initially asking for the public’s help in identifying him. The man is accused of pulling a knife on an employee of the store after repeatedly being asked to wear a mask inside. He refused before allegedly brandishing the knife.

The name of the 39-year-old suspect is not being released as he has yet to be formally arraigned on charges. However, Up North Live reports he is facing a felonious assault charge.
Three guesses:

A) Single
B) Rusty pick up OR Jeep that makes a scraping sound with "edgy" stickers on the windows.
C) Goes by some UserID that's a hidden personal inside joke on a Statewide forum for Broadcasters.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:05 pm

Looks more like a used Ford Fiesta kinda guy to me.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:49 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:22 pm
This is what happens when "Never Mask" types share their stupidity with the world...
Actually, that's what happens when you enact stupid executive orders and place the burden of enforcement on minimum wage retail employees.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:00 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:49 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:22 pm
This is what happens when "Never Mask" types share their stupidity with the world...
Actually, that's what happens when you enact stupid executive orders and place the burden of enforcement on minimum wage retail employees.
Another option would be to close down... Ask LOUISIANA, Texas and Florida how ignoring science is going.

At this point when your Trump lovin' leaders have fucked up so bad that hospitals are turning people away, you really need to ask yourself why are you angry at a virus. Leaders are doing their best. If you can't see that, there is nothing left to say. Why keep complaining?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:30 pm

Saw a guy today wearing his mask while waiting at the bus stop. He had poked a hole through the mask for his cigarette

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:26 am

Death wish.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:37 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:30 pm
Saw a guy today wearing his mask while waiting at the bus stop. He had poked a hole through the mask for his cigarette
The guy is smart. I would poke a hole in my mask to smoke a joint. But I don’t wear a mask.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:39 am

R Bedell wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:33 am
Me too. Masks are for the uneducated, gullible, and the sheeple.
Agreed 100 percent. Those funny liberals. Dr. Fauci is their hero.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:01 am

Not every Trump supporter is an idiot non-masker, but every idiot non-masker is a Trump supporter.

The censorship king from out of state.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:51 am

You mean this pitch? The comments are gold.

https://youtu.be/0Rr9XC3hNGg

Thread Killer

Deleted User 15335

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:56 pm

I ware a mast becaus Mr Trump wares a mast.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:58 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:01 am
Not every Trump supporter is an idiot non-masker, but every idiot non-masker is a Trump supporter.
Whatever Honeysuckle. I’ll just call you Honey ♥️.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:03 pm

UP906 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:51 am
You mean this pitch? The comments are gold.

https://youtu.be/0Rr9XC3hNGg
He threw the ball like a little pussy. That doesn’t even come close to a pitch. Good one Dr. Pussy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:17 am

I wonder how many of these poor souls listened to Trumps advice...
A hospital in Starr County, Texas, is so overrun with coronavirus cases that officials there said it would choose which patients to use its resources on and send those most likely to die back home to their families.

The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported that Dr. Jose Vasquez — the health authority for Starr County — said the county was creating guidelines to help health workers decide how to use resources on patients with the best chance of survival.

Vasquez added that a committee would decide which patients were most likely to die at Starr County Memorial Hospital — the only hospital in the county — and would send them home.

"The situation is desperate," he said Tuesday. "We cannot continue functioning in the Starr County Memorial Hospital nor in our county in the way that things are going. The numbers are staggering."

― Noam Chomsky

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:44 pm

Florida man arrested for spitting at boy who refused to remove his mask

TREASURE ISLAND, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man was arrested after confronting a child wearing a mask at a restaurant and spitting in his face when the boy refused to take it off, police said.

Jason Copenhaver approached the child’s table Sunday and asked the boy if he was wearing a mask, according to Treasure Island police. Authorities did not release the boy’s age.

Police said the 47-year-old then told the child to take it off. He then grabbed the boy’s hand tightly and put his face next to the child’s, telling the boy he now had the coronavirus, according to police reports.

“Victim stated that (Copenhaver) was in such close proximity that spit particles from (Copenhaver’s) mouth landed in his face,” an officer wrote in the police report.

Restaurant workers asked Copenhaver to sit down, saying he appeared drunk and wasn’t wearing shoes. The police report said he also tried to hit an employee.

News outlets reported that he was charged with simple battery and disorderly conduct. He was freed after posting $650 bail. It was not immediately clear whether Copenhaver had an attorney who could comment on the charges.

Police said Copenhaver told them he didn’t know if he had coronavirus and has never been tested.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/flori ... 2020-08-06

Treasure Island is 60 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic