Registrations in the queue through August 2 at 8:45a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

$1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
lovinlife101
Posts: 4948
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:41 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:11 pm
Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:55 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Apparently you don’t know how mail in voting works.
I know how it works. People like this will be in charge of sending the ballots out and counting them...
Southfield clerk will go to trial on six felony charges

A Southfield city clerk was bound over for trial on six felonies involving falsifying absentee ballot records in 2018, the Michigan Attorney General's Office said Thursday.

Hawkins, 38, faces up to 48 years if convicted of all six felonies, which include election law – falsifying returns/records; forgery of a public record; misconduct in office; and three counts of using a computer to commit a crime involving falsifying returns/records, forgery of a public record and misconduct in office.


https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 346760002/


You have to request the ballot first... they don't just send you one.


100% false.

The secretary of state sent "all registered voters" applications in the mail, even the dead ones.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michigan-v ... lications/

Tell me again how the dead ones were able to "request a ballot first..."



Rate This
Posts: 3941
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:02 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:41 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:11 pm
Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:55 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Apparently you don’t know how mail in voting works.
I know how it works. People like this will be in charge of sending the ballots out and counting them...
Southfield clerk will go to trial on six felony charges

A Southfield city clerk was bound over for trial on six felonies involving falsifying absentee ballot records in 2018, the Michigan Attorney General's Office said Thursday.

Hawkins, 38, faces up to 48 years if convicted of all six felonies, which include election law – falsifying returns/records; forgery of a public record; misconduct in office; and three counts of using a computer to commit a crime involving falsifying returns/records, forgery of a public record and misconduct in office.


https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 346760002/


You have to request the ballot first... they don't just send you one.


100% false.

The secretary of state sent "all registered voters" applications in the mail, even the dead ones.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michigan-v ... lications/

Tell me again how the dead ones were able to "request a ballot first..."


They weren’t.... the applications were automatically sent THIS TIME... normally for your first time you show up at city hall to get started with it. You’re an idiot.



User avatar
Lester The Nightfly
Posts: 832
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:10 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:57 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:47 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:48 pm
So you admit you don’t understand how vote by mail works. Glad we cleared that up.
NOPE!

Dead people aren't supposed to get checks from the government and dead people aren't supposed to get letters about voting, but here we are.
If they are dead how do they sign correctly enough to not be detected exactly?
That's the job of us shifty lefties.

I know I'll probably be killed for reveling how it works, but I'm willing to let the cat out of the bag so my friends here on the Buzzboard know how votes are being stolen right underneath their very noses.

First, we have highly trained teams, thousands of 'em, using unmarked recycled laptops that were originally intended to be given to rural students but now are used to scan the internet (on government subsidized broadband connections) for obituaries. Each obituary is extensively vetted as to determine if the recently departed voter would have been Team Red or Team Blue (No sense in stealing a vote that would have gone your way anyway, even if they are dead). Once the Star Chamber committee comes to a consensus that the ballot should be stolen (FUN FACT: The consensus is not taken by vote. Too risky to fraud.) Phase II operations are implemented.

Phase II consist of 24-hour surveillance of the dead voter's mailbox for the arrival of the ballot. Surveillance teams are selected on their ninja skills as well as having wardrobe items like a Steve Jobs black T-shirt in order to avoid detection when retrieving the ballot during the wee hours of the night.

Phase III is where the magic happens. All the stolen ballots are forwarded to a PostalAnnex+ store in a strip mall just outside Nogalas, Mexico where hundred of children taken from their families during immigration raids mark and sign the ballots. Those fraudulent ballots are then stuffed in the pages of "Your Weekly Shopper Savings" bulk rate advertising flyers to be reintroduced into postal system undetected.

There you have it, the lid has been blown off. Concerned readers should waste no time forwarding this information to their duly elected representatives so they might hold a press conference and offer this account verbatim about how vote by mail is teeming with corruption.

Whew.... glad I got that off my chest.



Rate This
Posts: 3941
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:25 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:10 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:57 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:47 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:48 pm
So you admit you don’t understand how vote by mail works. Glad we cleared that up.
NOPE!

Dead people aren't supposed to get checks from the government and dead people aren't supposed to get letters about voting, but here we are.
If they are dead how do they sign correctly enough to not be detected exactly?
That's the job of us shifty lefties.

I know I'll probably be killed for reveling how it works, but I'm willing to let the cat out of the bag so my friends here on the Buzzboard know how votes are being stolen right underneath their very noses.

First, we have highly trained teams, thousands of 'em, using unmarked recycled laptops that were originally intended to be given to rural students but now are used to scan the internet (on government subsidized broadband connections) for obituaries. Each obituary is extensively vetted as to determine if the recently departed voter would have been Team Red or Team Blue (No sense in stealing a vote that would have gone your way anyway, even if they are dead). Once the Star Chamber committee comes to a consensus that the ballot should be stolen (FUN FACT: The consensus is not taken by vote. Too risky to fraud.) Phase II operations are implemented.

Phase II consist of 24-hour surveillance of the dead voter's mailbox for the arrival of the ballot. Surveillance teams are selected on their ninja skills as well as having wardrobe items like a Steve Jobs black T-shirt in order to avoid detection when retrieving the ballot during the wee hours of the night.

Phase III is where the magic happens. All the stolen ballots are forwarded to a PostalAnnex+ store in a strip mall just outside Nogalas, Mexico where hundred of children taken from their families during immigration raids mark and sign the ballots. Those fraudulent ballots are then stuffed in the pages of "Your Weekly Shopper Savings" bulk rate advertising flyers to be reintroduced into postal system undetected.

There you have it, the lid has been blown off. Concerned readers should waste no time forwarding this information to their duly elected representatives so they might hold a press conference and offer this account verbatim about how vote by mail is teeming with corruption.

Whew.... glad I got that off my chest.
My god...



User avatar
Lester The Nightfly
Posts: 832
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:29 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:25 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:10 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:57 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:47 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:48 pm
So you admit you don’t understand how vote by mail works. Glad we cleared that up.
NOPE!

Dead people aren't supposed to get checks from the government and dead people aren't supposed to get letters about voting, but here we are.
If they are dead how do they sign correctly enough to not be detected exactly?
That's the job of us shifty lefties.

I know I'll probably be killed for reveling how it works, but I'm willing to let the cat out of the bag so my friends here on the Buzzboard know how votes are being stolen right underneath their very noses.

First, we have highly trained teams, thousands of 'em, using unmarked recycled laptops that were originally intended to be given to rural students but now are used to scan the internet (on government subsidized broadband connections) for obituaries. Each obituary is extensively vetted as to determine if the recently departed voter would have been Team Red or Team Blue (No sense in stealing a vote that would have gone your way anyway, even if they are dead). Once the Star Chamber committee comes to a consensus that the ballot should be stolen (FUN FACT: The consensus is not taken by vote. Too risky to fraud.) Phase II operations are implemented.

Phase II consist of 24-hour surveillance of the dead voter's mailbox for the arrival of the ballot. Surveillance teams are selected on their ninja skills as well as having wardrobe items like a Steve Jobs black T-shirt in order to avoid detection when retrieving the ballot during the wee hours of the night.

Phase III is where the magic happens. All the stolen ballots are forwarded to a PostalAnnex+ store in a strip mall just outside Nogalas, Mexico where hundred of children taken from their families during immigration raids mark and sign the ballots. Those fraudulent ballots are then stuffed in the pages of "Your Weekly Shopper Savings" bulk rate advertising flyers to be reintroduced into postal system undetected.

There you have it, the lid has been blown off. Concerned readers should waste no time forwarding this information to their duly elected representatives so they might hold a press conference and offer this account verbatim about how vote by mail is teeming with corruption.

Whew.... glad I got that off my chest.
My god...
Shocking huh?



Rate This
Posts: 3941
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:30 pm

An expose that project Veritas could only dream of...



User avatar
Lester The Nightfly
Posts: 832
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:19 pm

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:42 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:30 pm
An expose that project Veritas could only dream of...
Yes, and sadly I must, in my remaining days, walk the streets of Portland and Scottsdale in a James O'Keefe-like pimp outfit if I'm not to be noticed by those who would see me harmed.

Image

Wadd up bitches?
(Did I do that right?)



Rate This
Posts: 3941
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:15 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:42 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:30 pm
An expose that project Veritas could only dream of...
Yes, and sadly I must, in my remaining days, walk the streets of Portland and Scottsdale in a James O'Keefe-like pimp outfit if I'm not to be noticed by those who would see me harmed.

Image

Wadd up bitches?
(Did I do that right?)
Perfectly...



lovinlife101
Posts: 4948
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:52 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:02 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:41 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:11 pm
Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:55 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Apparently you don’t know how mail in voting works.
I know how it works. People like this will be in charge of sending the ballots out and counting them...
Southfield clerk will go to trial on six felony charges

A Southfield city clerk was bound over for trial on six felonies involving falsifying absentee ballot records in 2018, the Michigan Attorney General's Office said Thursday.

Hawkins, 38, faces up to 48 years if convicted of all six felonies, which include election law – falsifying returns/records; forgery of a public record; misconduct in office; and three counts of using a computer to commit a crime involving falsifying returns/records, forgery of a public record and misconduct in office.


https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 346760002/


You have to request the ballot first... they don't just send you one.


100% false.

The secretary of state sent "all registered voters" applications in the mail, even the dead ones.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michigan-v ... lications/

Tell me again how the dead ones were able to "request a ballot first..."


They weren’t.... the applications were automatically sent THIS TIME... normally for your first time you show up at city hall to get started with it. You’re an idiot.


So, you lied.



Rate This
Posts: 3941
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by Rate This » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:24 am

How did I lie? I’ve been completely consistent. Your ignorance on this matter (which you admit you were differing to me by accusing me Of lying, look it up) is just hilarious.



lovinlife101
Posts: 4948
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:51 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:24 am
How did I lie? I’ve been completely consistent. Your ignorance on this matter (which you admit you were differing to me by accusing me Of lying, look it up) is just hilarious.
You said people HAD to request it.Then, oops, they didn’t have to.

Consistent, my POONTANG!!!



Rate This
Posts: 3941
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by Rate This » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:28 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:51 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:24 am
How did I lie? I’ve been completely consistent. Your ignorance on this matter (which you admit you were differing to me by accusing me Of lying, look it up) is just hilarious.
You said people HAD to request it.Then, oops, they didn’t have to.

Consistent, my POONTANG!!!
I’m not playing semantics with you because that’s all you’ve got and you got OWNED!!!!! Already. 100% PURELY OWNED!!!!



lovinlife101
Posts: 4948
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:40 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:28 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:51 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:24 am
How did I lie? I’ve been completely consistent. Your ignorance on this matter (which you admit you were differing to me by accusing me Of lying, look it up) is just hilarious.
You said people HAD to request it.Then, oops, they didn’t have to.

Consistent, my POONTANG!!!
I’m not playing semantics with you because that’s all you’ve got and you got OWNED!!!!! Already. 100% PURELY OWNED!!!!
Rate This: “You can only get an absentee ballot if you request it. It’s the only way it works! Except for this latest time when nobody had to request it and it was sent to everyone regardless of whether they requested it per the Secretary of State’s order. But it’s the only way to get it! It’s how it works.”

Logic: “So something is a certain way until it’s not, and then it’s back to being that way again?”

Rate This: “Semantics!!! Don’t cloud the issue with semantics!”



Rate This
Posts: 3941
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by Rate This » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:21 pm

They sent everybody request forms instead of having you show up in person to start the process. These are not ballots nor did I say they were. OWNED!!! 100% PURELY OWNED!!!



lovinlife101
Posts: 4948
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: $1.4 billion in stimulus checks sent to dead Americans

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:09 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:21 pm
They sent everybody request forms instead of having you show up in person to start the process. These are not ballots nor did I say they were. OWNED!!! 100% PURELY OWNED!!!
Rate This: "You have to request the ballot first... they don't just send you one."

Facts: "The Secretary of State sent all registered voters one."

Rate This: "They sent everybody request forms instead of having you show up in person to start the process."

Facts: "So, they don't send you one, but they sent you one. Got it, Skippy!"



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic