Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Casting the Racists out of Nascar

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
UP906

Re: Casting the Racists out of Nascar

Post by UP906 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:32 pm

Sounds like one of those spoiled kids that "never does anything wrong". Guarantee his parents came to his rescue regularly.

Thread Killer

TC Shuts Up

NASCAR NOOSE HAD BEEN THERE SIX MONTHS AND WASN"T A NOOSE

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:35 pm

The allged noose was a normal knot used for the garage door. It had been there six months or more, and whoever installed the handle had no idea Mr. Wallace would use the particular garage.

REQUIRED READING

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 24&t=50967

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:04 pm

UP906 wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:32 pm
Sounds like one of those spoiled kids that "never does anything wrong". Guarantee his parents came to his rescue regularly.
Agreed. He’s a fraud.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:24 pm

So let me be sure I got this right....what you guys are saying is "I hope that after this incident all of those black people will stop overreacting to over 250 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow, more than 50 years of the War on Drugs and voter suppression and all those statues and monuments we built to slave owners and racists. I mean, shit, it's just a little harmless rope."

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:33 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:24 pm
So let me be sure I got this right....what you guys are saying is "I hope that after this incident all of those black people will stop overreacting to over 250 years of slavery, 100 years of Jim Crow, more than 50 years of the War on Drugs and voter suppression and all those statues and monuments we built to slave owners and racists. I mean, shit, it's just a little harmless rope."
Oh the drama!

I didn't see anyone write that at all. Maybe some were suggesting that in the future we digest the facts of an incident before jumping to false conclusions and spreading a false narrative?

In the current environment, a false story like this is somewhat like yelling fire in a crowded theater when there is none.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 13307

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:42 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:24 pm
The only incident here was NASCAR falling all over itself to be politically correct and promote itself on the coattails of BLM and then everyone reacting to something that should have never ever made it into a press release.

Go find all the photos of the garage area at Talladega with ropes in every stall tied into those little loops to make closing the garage door easier.

NASCAR stained their shorts on this and so did everyone that bought their nonsense. NASCAR is just WWE with cars.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:48 am

No matter the noose thing, the fear and loathing of African Americans by NASCAR yahoos is abundantly evident.

When NASCAR banned the stars ‘n’ bars flag of treason and racial hatred - the good ol’boys went “Old Hickory” - and drove around outside the racetrack gates flying their raunchy ugly flags of civil war.

Not to mention all their angry spew on line.

Nooses, Confederate flags, public statues honoring dishonorable old ways - it’s all the same shit symbols of anti-USA dystopian desperation. Their treasured emblems - of a diabolical race -straight back to hell.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:03 am

screen glare wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:48 am
No matter the noose thing, the fear and loathing of African Americans by NASCAR yahoos is abundantly evident.

When NASCAR banned the stars ‘n’ bars flag of treason and racial hatred - the good ol’boys went “Old Hickory” - and drove around outside the racetrack gates flying their raunchy ugly flags of civil war.

Nooses, Confederate flags, public statues honoring dishonorable old ways - it’s all the same shit symbols of anti-USA dystopian desperation. Their treasured emblems - of a diabolical race -straight back to hell.
Translation:

"Even though the noose thing didn't happen, like we wish'ed it did, your all still a bunch of red neck racists."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:13 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:03 am
screen glare wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:48 am

Translation:

"Even though the noose thing didn't happen, like we wish'ed it did, your all still a bunch of red neck racists."
We have a winner.

Deleted User 13307

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:43 pm

One of the most confusing things to me about our society is our increasing inability to admit we were just wrong about something or someone. Apologize for the mistake, learn from it, move on.

Sticking to the noose narrative (etc) just raises doubt when real hate crimes happen.

There should be universal outrage over being misled. Instead, the trenches get dug deeper.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:00 pm

I don't know if it happened, I'm second guessing at this point. Wallace never saw the rope/noose his crew did and brought it to someone's attention. Did they walk around to some of the other garages to see hey is this noose standard amongst all the garages or did our's stand out like someone was trying to Fu*k with us? It sounds like perhaps it could have been reasoned out before all this turned into a H*** thing? Of course just second guessing, I wasn't there, I'm sure someone did their due dilligence.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:06 pm

People still stick to the false narrative. They don't care who they hurt. Oberlin College is STILL fighting to defend a FALSE NARRATIVE which severely damaged a long standing local business, and have the damages reduced. In many cases, these LEFTISTS wait until the persons filing the suit and getting damages die, and the other family members lose interest.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:39 pm

Seems to me when something like this happens to a business and of all the emotional attributes you could express about a possible incident of racism; sadness, disgust, rage, whatever, but surprise is not one of them it speaks volumes about that business.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:58 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:39 pm
Seems to me when something like this happens to a business and of all the emotional attributes you could express about a possible incident of racism; sadness, disgust, rage, whatever, but surprise is not one of them it speaks volumes about that business.
"possible" incident of racism? So people should be surprised about things that didn't happen?

What DOES speak volumes is how willing the left is to believe ANYTHING whether it actually happened or not and build an entire narrative off of it.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:00 pm
I don't know if it happened, I'm second guessing at this point. Wallace never saw the rope/noose his crew did and brought it to someone's attention. Did they walk around to some of the other garages to see hey is this noose standard amongst all the garages or did our's stand out like someone was trying to Fu*k with us? It sounds like perhaps it could have been reasoned out before all this turned into a H*** thing? Of course just second guessing, I wasn't there, I'm sure someone did their due dilligence.
My personal opinion based on stories and links posted here and elsewhere.
Wallace is probably telling the truth when he said he never noticed it. I'll bet he's looked at it at least a dozen times.
But it never registered as anything out of the ordinary. Why would he remember a loop on a door to pull a garage door shut?
Last edited by Deleted User 14896 on Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic