Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Casting the Racists out of Nascar

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Re: Casting the Racists out of Nascar

Post by bmw » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:17 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:20 pm
It seems that Alabama has a racist. Fortunately there were video cameras all over the place and limited access. I am sure all you posters busy posting about other incidents are outraged, right?
I see an alarming pattern in your recent posts. First it was Trump supporters are equal to the KKK, now its NASCAR is racist.

Look in the mirror. You just might see a racist.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:11 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:30 pm
TC Talks wrote:
It seems that Alabama has a racist. Fortunately there were video cameras all over the place and limited access. I am sure all you posters busy posting about other incidents are outraged, right?
Days after the only black driver in NASCAR’s top racing series sported a “Black Lives Matter” message and celebrated the organization’s banning of the Confederate battle flag, a noose was found on Sunday in his garage stall at Talladega Superspeedway in Alabama, officials said.

“Today’s despicable act of racism and hatred leaves me incredibly saddened and serves as a painful reminder of how much further we have to go as a society and how persistent we must be in the fight against racism,” the driver, Darrell Wallace Jr., who is known as Bubba, said in a statement on Sunday evening.
It’s too bad somebody felt the need to do that and they could use to be talked to and have it made clear that won’t fly in 2020.

What exactly are we going to do with all the racists we are drubbing out of daily life? Some of these people are having their lives ruined.... that may be fine to you but it’s not cool to just do that and walk away... get off your high horse progressive ass and help to reform them... but like everything else that we see you do that’s too much to ask because... reasons. We can’t even get you to cite your sources.
my source will most likely be the New York Times, The Washington Post or the Guardian on occasion. Although there's all kinds of Juicy crap in the illegitimate websites similar to those the conservatives like to quote, I like to stick to real journalists.

I legitimately believe that people need to be stunned into reality these days. Am I sympathetic if some fool gets lambasted after pulling a stunt like this? This is racist as it gets and he knew exactly what he was doing.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:15 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:17 pm
TC Talks wrote:
I see an alarming pattern in your recent posts. First it was Trump supporters are equal to the KKK, now its NASCAR is racist.

Look in the mirror. You just might see a racist.
so you defend what happened? Because you don't seem to be too concerned except to try to turn it around.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:34 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:15 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:12 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:00 pm
I think you are just a more positive...or maybe naive..person than I, RT. When we elected Obama, I actually thought the country had turned a corner. I truly never thought I'd see a black president in my lifetime. And the hatred got worse. So much so that we elected a pile of human garbage to the White House. And still, a third of this country (and a majority of the idiots on this board) love him. So excuse me if I don't think we can all come together in some sort of kumbaya togetherness chat and talk it all out. They are not gonna change, so fuck 'em.
I’ve been accused of being an optimist more than once...
You come across - level headed. Might not always agree but I can respect your opinion if that means anything.
I appreciate you saying that, thanks :D

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:09 am

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:15 pm
so you defend what happened? Because you don't seem to be too concerned except to try to turn it around.
I didn't comment on the story at all. It is hard to take anything seriously from someone who, in the past (several years ago now) said something along the lines of there are no rational conservatives. That, combined with your daily race-baiting in here, establishes beyond any doubt that at a bare minimum, you hold extreme prejudices against half of the US population, and that at worst, you think Caucasians are an inferior race. You are the perfect example of someone throwing stones from a glass house.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:33 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:09 am
TC Talks wrote:
I didn't comment on the story at all. It is hard to take anything seriously from someone who, in the past (several years ago now) said something along the lines of there are no rational conservatives. That, combined with your daily race-baiting in here, establishes beyond any doubt that at a bare minimum, you hold extreme prejudices against half of the US population, and that at worst, you think Caucasians are an inferior race. You are the perfect example of someone throwing stones from a glass house IN TRAVERSE CITY.
Fixed.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:11 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:09 am
TC Talks wrote:
I didn't comment on the story at all. It is hard to take anything seriously from someone who, in the past (several years ago now) said something along the lines of there are no rational conservatives. That, combined with your daily race-baiting in here, establishes beyond any doubt that at a bare minimum, you hold extreme prejudices against half of the US population, and that at worst, you think Caucasians are an inferior race. You are the perfect example of someone throwing stones from a glass house.
Do you mean the 60% or so who are white or the 40% or so who are conservative? Neither number is half so pick one.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:39 pm

Results of investigation....Noose had been there since last season when a different team had the stall. It was not an incident pointed at Wallace, his team or owner...

Deleted User 13307

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:40 pm

Now what do we do ... all this outrage for a garage door handle that was tied into a loop. We actually spent taxpayer money to investigate a rope handle. #ban-all-rope-handles #pc-run-amok

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/n ... 245722001/

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:43 pm

Oddly I read the garage door handle with pictures on Reddit yesterday.

I no longer directly engage trolls

UP906

Post by UP906 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:46 pm

This stuff is out of hand.

Thread Killer

Deleted User 13307

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:46 pm

:rollin So Reddit is more effective than the FBI. :rollin

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:59 pm

UP906 wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:46 pm
That's because asshole bigots like TC Talks throw fuel on the flames without knowing the facts. He has been proven in here to be wrong time and time and time and time and time again....yet he just keeps at it....posting the same BS over and over and over. There are millions of people like him in this country; they're the problem.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:04 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:59 pm
UP906 wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:46 pm
That's because asshole bigots like TC Talks throw fuel on the flames without knowing the facts. He has been proven in here to be wrong time and time and time and time and time again....yet he just keeps at it....posting the same BS over and over and over. There are millions of people like him in this country; they're the problem.
Here’s a handy name for them.. liberal identitarians... unlike traditional liberals they are actually evil. They view everything through class, identity and gender terms. They will throw us moderate or libertarian liberals under the bus without hesitation.
Last edited by Rate This on Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:06 pm

What froshes my ass is that when he's caught in a lie or proven wrong, he either can't or won't admit it.

Marx was a racist.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic