Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

If John Bolton...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

If John Bolton...

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:43 am

If John Bolton had worked for the Clintons, and he pulled this book stunt on them, he'd be dead by now. He'd be the victim of "suicide", a "plane crash", beaten to death by thugs on the street, or had some mysterious health issue suddenly cause his death. The list grows and grows. Jeffrey Epstein, Vince Foster, Seth Rich, Andrew Breitbart, perhaps even Sonny Bono. And if Vladimir Putin was really collaborating with Trump, Putin would have arranged to "dispatch" Bolton himself.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

craig11152

Re: If John Bolton...

Post by craig11152 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:55 am

Sonny Bono?
I no longer directly engage trolls

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:58 am

When did telling the truth become a stunt?

Bolton was glorified on the right and villified on the left once upon a time, and now the flip has been switched.

TDS is real, but you clearly suffer from ANOTHER mental illness: TWS.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:05 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:43 am
If John Bolton had worked for the Clintons, and he pulled this book stunt on them, he'd be dead by now. He'd be the victim of "suicide", a "plane crash", beaten to death by thugs on the street, or had some mysterious health issue suddenly cause his death. The list grows and grows. Vince Foster, Seth Rich, Andrew Breitbart, perhaps even Sonny Bono. And if Vladimir Putin was really collaborating with Trump, Putin would have arranged to "dispatch" Bolton himself.
So the Clintons planted the pine tree Sonny ran into? That explains everything.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:07 am

craig11152 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:55 am
Sonny Bono?
There were stories at the time that Sonny Bono had been given evidence damaging to Clinton or other Democrats. Some have said recently that he was given evidence about Jeffrey Epstein or other similar seedy characters, where the victims were young girls and probably young boys (because nobody cares what happens to boys these days, it's part of the anti-male movement).

I think one of the things that was so upsetting to Cher is that she figured out or was told what really happened. She knew Sonny was an upstanding moral person who fought for moral causes. Two skiing "accidents" in a very short period of time was just too unlikely. Even Cher thought so when she found out.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:13 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:07 am
craig11152 wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:55 am
Sonny Bono?
There were stories at the time that Sonny Bono had been given evidence damaging to Clinton or other Democrats. Some have said recently that he was given evidence about Jeffrey Epstein or other similar seedy characters, where the victims were young girls and probably young boys (because nobody cares what happens to boys these days, it's part of the anti-male movement).

I think one of the things that was so upsetting to Cher is that she figured out or was told what really happened. She knew Sonny was an upstanding moral person who fought for moral causes. Two skiing "accidents" in a very short period of time was just too unlikely. Even Cher thought so when she found out.
If you cannot afford it, many communities offer free psychological counseling.
The censorship king from out of state.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:17 am

Edit duplicate post.
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:18 am

Have you ever seen a James Bond movie? You think it's all fiction, and not at least partially based on actual facts? Our "intelligence" agencies, and those in other countries, are fully capable of getting expert skiers to "steer" Sonny into a tree. Is there video of the incident? Make all the "intelligence" agents wear body cameras then, if not. How is it that "intelligence" agencies worldwide kill people and blow things up? Is it just their "job" to do these things?
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:24 am

"Counseling"? Like the "counseling" done by the Soviet Union, your favorite "Utopian" state?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:03 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:24 am
"Counseling"? Like the "counseling" done by the Soviet Union, your favorite "Utopian" state?

Trump's favourite too. No, wait. His real favourite is North Korea.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:15 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:05 am
TC Shuts Up wrote:
If John Bolton had worked for the Clintons, and he pulled this book stunt on them, he'd be dead by now. He'd be the victim of "suicide", a "plane crash", beaten to death by thugs on the street, or had some mysterious health issue suddenly cause his death. The list grows and grows. Vince Foster, Seth Rich, Andrew Breitbart, perhaps even Sonny Bono. And if Vladimir Putin was really collaborating with Trump, Putin would have arranged to "dispatch" Bolton himself.
I lived out there when he died, I remember witnesses say that tree jumped out at him. But when the report came out, it was Sonny's fault. Complete conspiracy.

I believe John Bolton is a conservative defending his values. Every excerpt so far tells of how Trump has no policy strategy, just self interests. I am beginning to think that the entire concept of conservatism has fallen apart.

I love how dipshit is running ads claiming Biden is in bed with China and come to find out he's trying everything to get in bed with them.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 15335

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:35 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
If John Bolton had worked for the Clintons, and he pulled this book stunt on them, he'd be dead by now. He'd be the victim of "suicide", a "plane crash", beaten to death by thugs on the street, or had some mysterious health issue suddenly cause his death. The list grows and grows. Jeffrey Epstein, Vince Foster, Seth Rich, Andrew Breitbart, perhaps even Sonny Bono. And if Vladimir Putin was really collaborating with Trump, Putin would have arranged to "dispatch" Bolton himself.

Your corect as alwys, Cudnt of said it better myself bolton has to die.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:36 pm

patriot wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:35 pm
TC Shuts Up wrote:

Your corect as alwys, Cudnt of said it better myself bolton has to die.
So now you’re Irish?

Or maybe a mafia guy wanting to put a hit out on Bolton? Is he eating into your corner of the Anti-Trump book industry?

Deleted User 15335

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:43 pm

Im not irish. I hate irish. I never met a irish that was any good. drunks all of them

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:51 pm

patriot wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:43 pm
Im not irish. I hate irish. I never met a irish that was any good. drunks all of them
There's a true blue blooded conservative right there.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic