Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

If John Bolton...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: If John Bolton...

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:48 pm

patriot wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:43 pm
Im not irish. I hate irish. I never met a irish that was any good. drunks all of them
Hey now... thems fightin words...

thatonedude

Post by thatonedude » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:53 pm

patriot wrote:Im not irish. I hate irish. I never met a irish that was any good. drunks all of them
As someone who has Irish heritage, I'd like to say that you're full of shit.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

take this job and shove it

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:06 pm

thatonedude wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:53 pm
patriot wrote:Im not irish. I hate irish. I never met a irish that was any good. drunks all of them
As someone who has Irish heritage, I'd like to say that you're full of shit.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Notre Dame begs to differ?

thatonedude

Post by thatonedude » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:01 pm

Alright, ya got me there. :razz

Speaking for myself, my ancestors, to the best of my knowledge, weren't drunks. But what the hell, they might've imbibed once or twice... ;)

take this job and shove it

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:58 pm

I have ordered John Bolton's book. He's a conservative turd, but since this is going to be another nail in Trump's coffin, it will be a collector item.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 14896

ABC interviews John Bolton

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:18 pm

So tonight at 9pm, someone at ABC interviewed Bolton for an hour about his book, and we got to listen to his allegations and all that. Something I found interesting:

The only interviews other than Bolton during the hour was ABC correspondents. For me, I don't care what they have to say. May as well interview the janitor at White Castle. The self importance of the media interviewing themselves is a joke to me. And Fox has done the same many times. I remember Chris Wallace travelling to Florida for an "exclusive interview" with Russ Limbaugh. And Wallace is carrying on, walking thru Limbaugh's house, going "ooh and ahh" , like the first time a kid has seen Disney World.

But the most interesting thing was they didn't interview any elected officials. Or former appointed officials. Or current appointed officials. Just Bolton and ABC correspondents. That was it. No politicians on camera from either side of the aisle, saying yea or nay, to what Bolton is saying in the book.

He talked about the impeachment, and about Ukraine. He talked about Putin and Kim Jong-un. Yet ABC was unable or unwilling to interview any Democrat to support what he says in the book? Surely ABC should of at least had a few fact-checking interviews. Even if it was all Democrats cheerleading Bolton on. I think it's safe to say advance copies of the book were available to key Senate Democrats. And they are mum? Hmmm.

I could be wrong. And I often am. But I'm suspecting a bit of creative writing here. A fair bit of poetic fiction for no other reason than to make some money. And folks at the Capital know it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic