Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pancakes Matter

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Pancakes Matter

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:11 am

The Aunt jemima brand is being dumped.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/au ... s-n1231260

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15342

Re: Pancakes Matter

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:27 am

It’s about time because us white folk love pancakes too.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:28 am

Or, Pancakes Batter!

Darn good thing the Frito Bandito retired in the 70's or he'd be out of a job too.

I wonder if Jaun Valdez could get a job in today's world?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:30 am

Let's hope SNL loses the skits with racist undertones too..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg4lpu_9iKE

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:32 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:28 am
Or, Pancakes Batter!

Darn good thing the Frito Bandito retired in the 70's or he'd be out of a job too.

I wonder if Jaun Valdez could get a job in today's world?
I think any brand owned by a multi national needs to reevaluate. KFC comes to mind.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:36 am

Lets have a contest to name the new product mascot when they're forced to get rid of the Eskimo.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:39 am

Apparently Uncle Ben's Rice is being changed as well. Today's society is just too hypersensitive. Before you know it, presidents who were slave overs will be removed from money!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:48 am

TheForce wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:39 am
Apparently Uncle Ben's Rice is being changed as well. Today's society is just too hypersensitive. Before you know it, presidents who were slave overs will be removed from money!
We used to do symbols and stuff and not presidents... the coins actually looked a lot cooler.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:03 pm

Can it be long before women who are abused by drunken husbands demand a name change?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:39 pm

The old gag we thought was so funny when we were kids. Phone the grocer and ask, "Do you have Aunt Jemima by the box?"

Not sure if that was racist or was it sexist.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:47 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:39 pm
The old gag we thought was so funny when we were kids. Phone the grocer and ask, "Do you have Aunt Jemima by the box?"

Word has it LL used to call grocers and ask if he "could get Prince Albert in the can".

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:04 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:47 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:39 pm

Word has it LL used to call grocers and ask if he "could get Prince Albert in the can".

Another brand in Canada is Robin Hood Flour. We used to ask if they had Robin Hood by the bag.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:11 pm

I am still waiting for Notre Dame to change their mascot/nickname. The Fightin' Irish? Us Irish folks are a peace loving people and this keeps the streotypes that all we like to do is fight and for that matter drink beer. When will the Irish-Americans get their recognition as a peace loving people instead of portraying us as advocates of violence? Please change it to the Notre Dame Shamrocks and get rid of that mean little leprechaun, his feelings are hurt too. This has been a terrible injustice to us.

Deleted User 15335

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:24 pm

this is a rong thing. Ill buoycot ant jemima from now on.

TC Shuts Up

Now I'll Have To Get My Pancake Mix, Rice From White People

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:00 pm

I guess they can come up with a new White Woman and White Man to put on the Pancake Mix and Uncle Ben's Instant Rice Mix. Maybe they can put Larry David's picture on Potato Pancake Mix, because he is SOOOO Observant of his supposed tradition.

To those of you ready to pounce on this post, calling it "Anti-Semitic", I refer you to the following article.

https://jewishjournal.com/news/83/larry ... -our-sins/

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic