Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

COVID-19 stories prove you're all stupid

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Re: COVID-19 stories prove you're all stupid

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:46 pm

No, that's not what they are saying. I guess you could infer (look it up) that since the headline, granted, is a bit misleading, but if you bother reading the article, they basically talk about how the cases have been on the rise for a while and what a bad idea it was to have the rally, even considering what a poorly attended dud it was for our shit-for-brains president.

Last week, the daily seven-day average number of new COVID-19 cases per million in Oklahoma rose by 140.3 percent in the week ending June 18, from the figure reported the previous week, according to research by Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding, an epidemiologist and public health scientist at the Harvard Chan School of Public Health. He is also a member of the Federation of American Scientists (FAS) COVID-19 Rapid Response Task Force.

The censorship king from out of state.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:02 pm

And six of the new Covid-19 infections/cases were likely contracted in Tulsa - because those persons were all on Trump’s team - working there for days ahead of his appearance.

Trump reportedly was angry that news of those team members sick from Coronavirus became a prominent story. Followed by the bigger story of Trump’s dud of a campaign kick off.

However - if Trump survives - he’ll still win reelection. Because Putin will again intervene. Trump remains Vlad’s useful American puppet president. Remember Helsinki!
Last edited by screen glare on Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:09 pm

Actually - in about two weeks from rally-fail - you’ll get the case numbers that will include the MAGAts who crawled into that cavernous, half dead, arena. To listen to old MAGA mouth 2.0 - spouting the same BS and divisive drivel he always does.

They’ll be ticked when they’re sick. And damn sorry when they’re dying. All due to the in person applause so desperately desired by dangerous Dumbass Donald.
Last edited by screen glare on Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:12 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:03 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:46 pm
No, that's not what they are saying. I guess you could infer (look it up) that since the headline, granted, is a bit misleading, but if you bother reading the article, they basically talk about how the cases have been on the rise for a while and what a bad idea it was to have the rally, even considering what a poorly attended dud it was for our shit-for-brains president.

Last week, the daily seven-day average number of new COVID-19 cases per million in Oklahoma rose by 140.3 percent in the week ending June 18, from the figure reported the previous week, according to research by Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding, an epidemiologist and public health scientist at the Harvard Chan School of Public Health. He is also a member of the Federation of American Scientists (FAS) COVID-19 Rapid Response Task Force.
What did the Trump rally have to do with the latest COVID-19 numbers?

NOTHING!!!

But you're all like. "Derp, see? Dat rally made er-body sick!"
Again, it didn't....yet. But then again, considering you are rather dim and your reading comprehension is lacking, coupled with how extremely closed-minded you are, precludes (look it up) you from grasping the main point of the article.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:27 pm

That’s because your every thought revolves around male genitalia. And - that sensation that makes your eyes squint as you pull your piddly pud.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:18 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:13 pm
screen glare wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:27 pm
That’s because your every thought revolves around male genitalia. And - that sensation that makes your eyes squint as you pull your piddly pud.
I celebrate human beings and their bodies. You're too focused on destroying them, especially 1,000 black babies every day through abortion.
You really are a one hit wonder...

Deleted User 15335

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:26 pm

covid is a hoax. presidential medal of freedom winner Rush Limbaugh has the provement of it.
“It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump,” “Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus … I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.”

“They are trying to use this coronavirus to scare the hell out of everybody in their madcap hopes of finding something that will get rid of Donald Trump. It’s exactly like the panic and fear mongering you heard for two years over Russia meddling in and stealing the election.”
but we all ready knew it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:31 pm

patriot wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:26 pm
covid is a hoax. presidential medal of freedom winner Rush Limbaugh has the provement of it.
“It looks like the coronavirus is being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump,” “Now, I want to tell you the truth about the coronavirus … I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks.”

“They are trying to use this coronavirus to scare the hell out of everybody in their madcap hopes of finding something that will get rid of Donald Trump. It’s exactly like the panic and fear mongering you heard for two years over Russia meddling in and stealing the election.”
but we all ready knew it.
I always knew Rush Limbaugh was secretly involved in assfault...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:00 pm

No misspellings, pat! And I liked "provement".

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:01 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:00 pm
That’s a misspelling... or maybe mangling...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:07 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:01 pm
Honeyman wrote:
I think he forgot his schtick and spelled correctly out of habit.

He's my favorite poster, bar none.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:09 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:07 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:01 pm
Honeyman wrote:
I think he forgot his schtick and spelled correctly out of habit.

He's my favorite poster, bar none.
Mine as well...

Deleted User 15335

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:22 pm

I bet youse guys didnt win no presidential metals.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:29 pm

patriot wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:22 pm
I bet youse guys didnt win no presidential metals.
Thats rong, patty! Wen I waz in nam, my schvantz got blown off and prezdint nixon gave a purpl hart. I wood spect a flag loving patroit like youse wood preciate my sakrafize to my cunt tree!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic