Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Enough, already.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Enough, already.

Post by bmw » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:17 am

Ok, the anarchists have had their fun. It is time for Americans to demand that politicians and law enforcement put a stop to this nonsense.

First there was CHOP, now BHAZ - this time, near the White House.
The White House evacuated the press corps Monday night as civil unrest unfolded nearby, including an attempt to organize a "Black House Autonomous Zone" (BHAZ) in Lafayette Square, across the street from the executive mansion.

Protesters called the area they attempted to seal off BHAZ as they linked arms around a statue of former President Andrew Jackson, but police moved in during a "chaotic" scene, according to Fox News.
Many media outlets are reporting the attempted toppling of Jackson's statue, but very few are reporting on the attempted takeover of land.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/white ... id/973562/

IMO, the time has come to use extreme force to put a stop to this, NOW. This is only going to spread if we don't. It amazes me the tolerance many people seem to have for this kind of stuff.

TC Shuts Up

Re: Enough, already.

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:35 am

One video shows an African American woman clearly stating that they were rioting to get rid of Trump, pure and simple.

The media and the Leftist politicians are not doing anything to stop it. They actually seem to be encouraging it.

Apparently, it's OK for SOME demographic groups, but not all, to use VIOLENCE AND DESTRUCTION to further their goals.

If this doesn't stop soon, and if the government doesn't push back and stop it soon, OTHER OPPOSING GROUPS are going to take things into their own hands and stop it themselves. And I doubt that the police in most areas will do anything to stop the pushback. Tie their hands, and they'll tend to hang out at the doughnut shop, while others do the job the local officials won't let them do. They are slow to anger, but they will get the job done if this keeps up.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:56 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:17 am
Ok, the anarchists have had their fun. It is time for Americans to demand that politicians and law enforcement put a stop to this nonsense.

The White House evacuated the press corps Monday night as civil unrest unfolded nearby, including an attempt to organize a "Black House Autonomous Zone" (BHAZ) in Lafayette Square, across the street from the executive mansion.

Protesters called the area they attempted to seal off BHAZ as they linked arms around a statue of former President Andrew Jackson, but police moved in during a "chaotic" scene, according to Fox News.
Many media outlets are reporting the attempted toppling of Jackson's statue, but very few are reporting on the attempted takeover of land.

IMO, the time has come to use extreme force to put a stop to this, NOW. This is only going to spread if we don't. It amazes me the tolerance many people seem to have for this kind of stuff.
I agree 100 percent. It’s all a plan by the liberals to get rid of Trump and funding is from George Soros and the libs will stop at nothing to stop the re-election of President Trump and that includes what we see today.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:00 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:35 am
One video shows an African American woman clearly stating that they were rioting to get rid of Trump, pure and simple.

The media and the Leftist politicians are not doing anything to stop it. They actually seem to be encouraging it.

Apparently, it's OK for SOME demographic groups, but not all, to use VIOLENCE AND DESTRUCTION to further their goals.

If this doesn't stop soon, and if the government doesn't push back and stop it soon, OTHER OPPOSING GROUPS are going to take things into their own hands and stop it themselves. And I doubt that the police in most areas will do anything to stop the pushback. Tie their hands, and they'll tend to hang out at the doughnut shop, while others do the job the local officials won't let them do. They are slow to anger, but they will get the job done if this keeps up.
I bet gun sales are going through the roof. I just purchased a bunch of ammo myself.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:02 am

Although you are being sold a narrative that these riots etc are about racial injustice, nothing can be further from the truth. BLM, Antifa and other groups of the same ilk are about toppling the U.S. Government and transforming the American way of life. They are Marxists pure and simple. Both of the founding members of BLM are on record as being trained Marxist reformers.

I wonder if the participants really know who good old Karl was and what he thought about different races?

In a letter to his commie friend, Friedrich Engels, Marx wrote:
It is now completely clear to me that he, as is proved by his cranial formation and his hair, descends from the Negroes who had joined Moses’ exodus from Egypt, assuming that his mother or grandmother on the paternal side had not interbred with a (THE N WORD REDACTED). Now this union of Judaism and Germanism with a basic Negro substance must produce a peculiar product.
Mexican's weren't high on his list either,
“Is it a misfortune that magnificent California was seized from the lazy Mexicans who did not know what to do with it?”
Although, hating Jew's seems to be in vogue by leftists these days, Old Karl was ahead of his time,
What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. … Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man—and turns them into commodities. … The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange. … The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general.
Sure looks like Black folks, Mexican's and Jew's have no place in a Marxist Utopia.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:33 am

What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is his worldly God? Money. … Money is the jealous god of Israel, in face of which no other god may exist. Money degrades all the gods of man—and turns them into commodities. … The bill of exchange is the real god of the Jew. His god is only an illusory bill of exchange. … The chimerical nationality of the Jew is the nationality of the merchant, of the man of money in general.
I see NOTHING WRONG AT ALL, for Jews and their main "radical" offshoots, the Christians, to pursue Money. Money to care for themselves well, feed their families well, educate their children well, house their families well, protect their families well, and everything else that God intended them to do well. What I can't see is for people to continue to accumulate wealth at the expense of others, to amass fortunes of Billions and Billions of dollars at the expense of others. Is Bill Gates Jewish? Warren Buffett? I don't know for sure, but I don't think so. But all these Billionaires are doing just that, while avoiding taxes themselves. Most anger provoking is when they suggest higher taxes, reparations, and confiscation of wealth from the Middle Class and Working Class, but exempting themselves. This is particularly anger provoking when it comes from Hollywood. Every Award show, they tell US what WE should believe and do, once again exempting themselves. Most Small Business Owners and Professionals run circles around these Hollywood people intellectually, and in terms of REAL contribution to society. Since they are mainly not Government Employees (including teaching, etc.) they often don't have Pensions, especially Government Pensions. They have to provide for their own retirement and benefits. The Government people want to take money from the REAL producers to give to them, to fund their cushy benefits and retirement/pensions. Often they government workers retire around 55, but the Small Businesses and Professionals need to work until they are 70. Some government workers, like many teachers, have TWO pensions and benefit packages before and after retirement. They often live high on the hog, as well as many "wealthy'" small businesspeople and professionals. So, it's wrong to say all Middle Class Jews (and Christians) are obsessed with Money, but if it is to provide for themselves and their families well, they shouldn't be lumped in with multibillionaires who just take and take and take from the productive people to live lavish lifestyles, all the while telling others how to live their lives with the money they were able to scrape together and save.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:09 am

bmw wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:17 am

Do you want Trumps deficit at 20-25 instead of 10-15? Go ahead. Use force.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:46 am

Force is what is called for. If there are political consequences, so be it. This can NOT be allowed to go on.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:05 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:46 am
Force is what is called for. If there are political consequences, so be it. This can NOT be allowed to go on.
It will eventually die off... but you act like there has never been an uprising in this country before. We are simply returning to form. Crack open a history book and see just how insanely chaotic this country was before World War 2.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic