Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by audiophile » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:53 pm

Dummies.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:45 pm

If these young women just said no to "PP", there wouldn't be a PP. How ironic. Never thought of that before.

Yes, it is life and death. If the Democrats win, there will be millions more deaths of fetuses, partial births, and full term babies that they kill and sell for cells and organs.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:58 pm

If the Dems win everything will turn to shit in this country. Bye-Bye freedom as we know it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:00 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:58 pm
If the Dems win everything will turn to shit in this country. Bye-Bye freedom as we know it.
With such competent leadership now after 4 more years we are sure to be in the same place economically and socially as we were in 1955. Trump and company are doing 👌... People will calm down and come around... just give Trump a chance.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:05 pm

Why am I being forced to give money to a political advocacy group?

The left would be furious if the NRA received tax money.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:38 pm

It’s already a “death” election Biden is brain dead. Dead presidential candidate walking. When Joe loses he can go into television. “The Joe Biden Hour” and he won’t do skits but he can just do gaffes and he will never run out of material.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:49 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:38 pm
It’s already a “death” election Biden is brain dead. Dead presidential candidate walking. When Joe loses he can go into television. “The Joe Biden Hour” and he won’t do skits but he can just do gaffes and he will never run out of material.
Or he could sit there silently and play Trump clips.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:18 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:49 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
He ain't losin'.

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:19 pm

Rate This wrote:
Lucky615 wrote:
Or you could be his first guest. But at that point the show would have to be canceled. (Is that the best you can come up with? You should be a little more creative) :lol

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:44 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:19 pm
Rate This wrote:
Lucky615 wrote:
Or you could be his first guest. But at that point the show would have to be canceled. (Is that the best you can come up with? You should be a little more creative) :lol
Honeyman is right he’ll win so this is academic. But it went over your head so let me spell it out for you... instead of doing whatever comedy you are suggesting, Biden would simply have to play clips of Trump making an ass of himself...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:57 pm

Wonder if Planned Parenthood has any "Nice clean cut black guys that speak well" working for them, given the views of their founder?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:04 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:57 pm
Wonder if Planned Parenthood has any "Nice clean cut black guys that speak well" working for them, given the views of their founder?
Views that were twisted beyond all recognition.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:04 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:44 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Lucky615 wrote:
Honeyman is right he’ll win so this is academic. But it went over your head so let me spell it out for you... instead of doing whatever comedy you are suggesting, Biden would simply have to play clips of Trump making an ass of himself...
Be careful you could be in a state of shock on November 4th if Joe loses. Don’t be to sure of yourself. If that happens I’ll buy you a beer 🍺 so you can cry 😭.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:05 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:04 pm
Rate This wrote:
Lucky615 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Lucky615 wrote:
Be careful you could be in a state of shock on November 4th if Joe loses. Don’t be to sure of yourself. If that happens I’ll buy you a beer 🍺 so you can cry 😭.
You’re gonna need a couple dozen kegs my friend...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:11 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:04 pm
Rate This wrote:
Lucky615 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Lucky615 wrote:
Speaking for myself, I am not certainly not sure. The Democrats could screw up a wet dream. And I agree that the debates could be a disaster for Biden.

But I still have faith in the majority of American people that they have seen what an unmitigated disaster they elected and will right this ungodly wrong.

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic