Registrations in the queue through August 2 at 8:45a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
lovinlife101
Posts: 4950
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:38 pm

Wow, totally not the Onion.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/15/87689394 ... tion-ahead

According to screen glare, some lives matter more than others, so Joe Biden is his pick and the pick of all other ignoramuses.



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 4538
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by audiophile » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:53 pm

Dummies.


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up
Posts: 1098
Joined: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:45 pm

If these young women just said no to "PP", there wouldn't be a PP. How ironic. Never thought of that before.

Yes, it is life and death. If the Democrats win, there will be millions more deaths of fetuses, partial births, and full term babies that they kill and sell for cells and organs.


Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Lucky615
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:13 am
Location: 48195

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by Lucky615 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:58 pm

If the Dems win everything will turn to shit in this country. Bye-Bye freedom as we know it.


On November 4th President Trump will tell Joe Biden “You’re Fired”.

Rate This
Posts: 3946
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:00 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:58 pm
If the Dems win everything will turn to shit in this country. Bye-Bye freedom as we know it.
With such competent leadership now after 4 more years we are sure to be in the same place economically and socially as we were in 1955. Trump and company are doing 👌... People will calm down and come around... just give Trump a chance.



Chrocket87
Posts: 51
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:46 pm

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by Chrocket87 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:05 pm

Why am I being forced to give money to a political advocacy group?

The left would be furious if the NRA received tax money.



Lucky615
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:13 am
Location: 48195

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by Lucky615 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:38 pm

It’s already a “death” election Biden is brain dead. Dead presidential candidate walking. When Joe loses he can go into television. “The Joe Biden Hour” and he won’t do skits but he can just do gaffes and he will never run out of material.


On November 4th President Trump will tell Joe Biden “You’re Fired”.

Rate This
Posts: 3946
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:49 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:38 pm
It’s already a “death” election Biden is brain dead. Dead presidential candidate walking. When Joe loses he can go into television. “The Joe Biden Hour” and he won’t do skits but he can just do gaffes and he will never run out of material.
Or he could sit there silently and play Trump clips.



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:18 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:49 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:38 pm
It’s already a “death” election Biden is brain dead. Dead presidential candidate walking. When Joe loses he can go into television. “The Joe Biden Hour” and he won’t do skits but he can just do gaffes and he will never run out of material.
Or he could sit there silently and play Trump clips.
He ain't losin'.



Lucky615
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:13 am
Location: 48195

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by Lucky615 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:19 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:49 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:38 pm
It’s already a “death” election Biden is brain dead. Dead presidential candidate walking. When Joe loses he can go into television. “The Joe Biden Hour” and he won’t do skits but he can just do gaffes and he will never run out of material.
Or he could sit there silently and play Trump clips.
Or you could be his first guest. But at that point the show would have to be canceled. (Is that the best you can come up with? You should be a little more creative) :lol


On November 4th President Trump will tell Joe Biden “You’re Fired”.

Rate This
Posts: 3946
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:44 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:19 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:49 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:38 pm
It’s already a “death” election Biden is brain dead. Dead presidential candidate walking. When Joe loses he can go into television. “The Joe Biden Hour” and he won’t do skits but he can just do gaffes and he will never run out of material.
Or he could sit there silently and play Trump clips.
Or you could be his first guest. But at that point the show would have to be canceled. (Is that the best you can come up with? You should be a little more creative) :lol
Honeyman is right he’ll win so this is academic. But it went over your head so let me spell it out for you... instead of doing whatever comedy you are suggesting, Biden would simply have to play clips of Trump making an ass of himself...



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 3123
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:57 pm

Wonder if Planned Parenthood has any "Nice clean cut black guys that speak well" working for them, given the views of their founder?


"Gretchen Whitmere contends all of her decisions regarding Covid-19 are based on science. What she doesn't say is that it's POLITICAL science."

Rate This
Posts: 3946
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:04 pm

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:57 pm
Wonder if Planned Parenthood has any "Nice clean cut black guys that speak well" working for them, given the views of their founder?
Views that were twisted beyond all recognition.



Lucky615
Posts: 671
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 9:13 am
Location: 48195

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by Lucky615 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:04 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:44 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:19 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:49 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:38 pm
It’s already a “death” election Biden is brain dead. Dead presidential candidate walking. When Joe loses he can go into television. “The Joe Biden Hour” and he won’t do skits but he can just do gaffes and he will never run out of material.
Or he could sit there silently and play Trump clips.
Or you could be his first guest. But at that point the show would have to be canceled. (Is that the best you can come up with? You should be a little more creative) :lol
Honeyman is right he’ll win so this is academic. But it went over your head so let me spell it out for you... instead of doing whatever comedy you are suggesting, Biden would simply have to play clips of Trump making an ass of himself...
Be careful you could be in a state of shock on November 4th if Joe loses. Don’t be to sure of yourself. If that happens I’ll buy you a beer 🍺 so you can cry 😭.


On November 4th President Trump will tell Joe Biden “You’re Fired”.

Rate This
Posts: 3946
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: PP endorses Joe Biden, says it's a "life and death election"

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:05 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:04 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:44 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:19 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:49 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:38 pm
It’s already a “death” election Biden is brain dead. Dead presidential candidate walking. When Joe loses he can go into television. “The Joe Biden Hour” and he won’t do skits but he can just do gaffes and he will never run out of material.
Or he could sit there silently and play Trump clips.
Or you could be his first guest. But at that point the show would have to be canceled. (Is that the best you can come up with? You should be a little more creative) :lol
Honeyman is right he’ll win so this is academic. But it went over your head so let me spell it out for you... instead of doing whatever comedy you are suggesting, Biden would simply have to play clips of Trump making an ass of himself...
Be careful you could be in a state of shock on November 4th if Joe loses. Don’t be to sure of yourself. If that happens I’ll buy you a beer 🍺 so you can cry 😭.
You’re gonna need a couple dozen kegs my friend...



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic