Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who Will Be The REAL Democrat Candidate?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Who Will Be The REAL Democrat Candidate?

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:53 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:09 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:27 am
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:59 am
Sleepy stammering stuttering Joe was the last candidate the Democrats should of chose to go up against someone who could sell snow to an Eskimo.
The math isn’t on your side but have at it. Math tends to be a rather absolute thing.
I agree he's up in the polls. Way up in some of the polls they were talking about on NPR today.

But Biden hasn't been on the stump yet. He's still in the basement studio, reading from a script.
We haven't done the debates yet. He's not done any town halls that he had a hard time handling during the Democratic Gleaning. Biden's no good at going impromptu. Ad lib is not his friend.

Seems just about every interview he does, he inadvertently says something he regrets the next day. Yes or No?
Once Biden unplugs the teleprompter, he's rudderless. Yes or No?

Let's see what his ratings are once the Joe Biden Gaffe of the Day Show premieres.
With the pandemic on it probably won’t debut... clearly it doesn’t even need to in this case.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic