Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Can I nominate Rubio to be eaten by space creatures?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Can I nominate Rubio to be eaten by space creatures?

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Explosive UFO Report In NYT Mentions ‘Off-World Vehicles Not Made On This Earth’

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ufo-off- ... 6fbf404a07

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) also indicated that he was concerned that supposed UFOs could be advanced tech from foreign nations.

“We have things flying over our military bases and places where we’re conducting military exercises, and we don’t know what it is, and it isn’t ours,” Rubio, who is acting chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee, told CBS4 in Miami last week.

He added: “I would say that, frankly, that if it’s something from outside this planet, that might actually be better than the fact that we’ve seen some technological leap on behalf of the Chinese or the Russians or some other adversary that allows them to conduct this sort of activity.”

I'd be fine if Marco Rubio was the blue plate special...

UP906

Re: Can I nominate Rubio to be eaten by space creatures?

Post by UP906 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:04 pm

Of course you would, because you are a hateful pos.

Thread Killer

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:53 pm

UP906 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:04 pm
Of course you would, because you are a hateful pos.
You gotta admit.... it’s a little out there to say that...

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:14 pm

What's out there is the acting chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee who seems to be rooting more for extraterrestrials with sufficient technology that allows interplanetary flight over members of our own species, but not of our nationality. I still maintain, if the aliens have come looking for meat, Marco would be a deserving snack based on his ridiculous statement.

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:36 pm

It's a pretty benign statement in a very benign interview. Here it is in full.

https://youtu.be/DhtRYqqK04E

What he's referring to are the TicTacs and other odd phenomena that have been reported a lot and even videotaped on occasion lately. My gut feeling is that they are some sort of molecular disruption caused by the new radar systems we are fielding these days.

It all seems to coincide with the new radar. So either the radar is causing it, or they were always there and the new radars are able to illuminate them.

Either way... they are thus far harmless, and I highly doubt it's the Russians or the Chinese.

Thread Killer

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:40 pm

What I do like is that Little Marco is pushing HARD for declassification in regards to UFO/UAP... which I think is a great thing.

Maybe if we realized that we aren't alone in the Universe, we would quit acting like assholes to one another.

Thread Killer

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:41 pm

UP906 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:40 pm
What I do like is that Little Marco is pushing HARD for declassification in regards to UFO/UAP... which I think is a great thing.

Maybe if we realized that we aren't alone in the Universe, we would quit acting like assholes to one another.
Said the person who called me a hateful pos just upthread...

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:56 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:41 pm
UP906 wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:40 pm

Said the person who called me a hateful pos just upthread...
You earned the title repeatedly. Grow up.

Thread Killer

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:45 pm

All right kids. Take a break from picking on each other and ponder this, since it's sorta related to the topic of the thread.

As radio telescopes become more sensitive, they are picking up radio transmissions in the 150-450 MHz range coming from somewhere in outer space. The transmissions are at regular intervals. Ranging from every couple of days to every couple of weeks, depending on which radio telescope it is. Right now they're not sure what it could be.

But there are some radio transmissions in space that are on regular intervals that we do know what the source is. Earth communicating with our space probes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnew ... y-16-days/

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:28 pm

Fast Radio Bursts... interesting stuff, but at the end of the day it boils down to mathematics.

So a quasar is pumping out signals... it only makes sense that they would repeat until the energy is expended.

Thread Killer

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:40 am

Something tells me the meat of a politician would give aliens heartburn.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:44 am

Those pulses could be a Chinese made ham radio someone got mad at trying to program and launched it to the moon. LOL

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

UP906

Post by UP906 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:54 am

What I want to see is a FRB that repeats, but also includes at least one frequency change.

Thread Killer

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic