Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bill Barr, Chickenhawk

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

Bill Barr, Chickenhawk

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:58 pm

From https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... -protester

Barr told the AP that he and the U.S. Park Police agreed on the need to push back the security perimeter around the White House complex and that while he supported the efforts to give the order to enact the plan, he did not do it himself.

"They told me they were about to make the announcement and I think they stretched the announcements over 20 minutes. During the time I was there, I would periodically hear announcements," Barr said. "They had the Park Police mounted unit ready, so it was just a matter of execution. So I didn’t just say to them, 'Go.'"

"I’m not involved in giving tactical commands like that," he added. "I was frustrated and I was also worried that as the crowd grew, it was going to be harder and harder to do. So my attitude was 'Get it done,' but I didn’t say, 'Go do it.'"

Chickenhawk motherfucker. If he were herding people into World War II ovens his take would have been "I didn't light the match" Fuck this guy. A thousand times over.

Turkeytop

Re: Bill Barr, Chickenhawk

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:07 am

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic