Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Buzzboard Pol Potpourri Experiment

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 12047

Buzzboard Pol Potpourri Experiment

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:24 pm

It's obvious from reading posts here the last few months, we've become a very Untrusting society. People on all sides don't trust the government, the press, cable tv, anything. Perhaps some of that comes from the constant reinforcement of opinions by social media but it seems to not be healthy. If two parties can't agree on the basic facts, how will it ever be possible to actually negotiate a solution.

Here's your task - How is that fixed? How do we come up with a set of facts that all sides can agree on to start a discussion? The challenge - you can't use the following words in your answer - "Democrat" "Republican" "conservative" "liberal" "Biden" "Trump" or "Obama". Go

Turkeytop

Re: Buzzboard Pol Potpourri Experiment

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:48 pm

Pence, Clinton, Pelosi, McConnell, Cuomo - - - -

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:30 pm

Cottage Cheese.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:53 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:30 pm
Cottage Cheese.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:46 am

Restore the fairness doctrine, make redistricting a citizen run process and eliminate anonymous corporate donations to political organizations.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:42 am

All presidential candidates must show their taxes, and medical records. Including the results of an extensive brain/mental health evaluation by a psychiatrist.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic