Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Where Can I Get A Device...

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Where Can I Get A Device...

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:10 am

A remote control that you can use to shut down TVs in airports, restaurants, etc. that have CNN turned on?

It would be so much easier than shooting out the TV screen. They couldn't really do much about it. First, the device could be hidden from view. They'd have to figure out who did it, and that would involve PROFILING, which is ILLEGAL.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Re: Where Can I Get A Device...

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:17 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:10 am
A remote control that you can use to shut down TVs in airports, restaurants, etc. that have CNN turned on?

It would be so much easier than shooting out the TV screen. They couldn't really do much about it. First, the device could be hidden from view. They'd have to figure out who did it, and that would involve PROFILING, which is ILLEGAL.
They just have to look for the tinfoil hat. No profiling needed. Bonus if you wear it in a thunderstorm...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic