Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Denmark opens schools...and...nothing happens

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Turkeytop

Re: Denmark opens schools...and...nothing happens

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:42 pm

So, how is "nothing happened" an event worth discussing. Every day there are millions of things that don't happen.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:44 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:42 pm
So, how is "nothing happened" an event worth discussing. Every day there are millions of things that don't happen.
I didn’t win the lottery :(

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:57 pm

I didn't score with that hot chick at the 7-11.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:02 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:42 pm
We were told that if we weren't in forced lockdown that this virus would spread uncontrollably. We've also been told that lockdowns have saved lives. The fact that in another country, where such strict measures were NOT taken, there was NOT a worst case scenario is pretty damn significant.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:51 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:02 pm

We were told that if we weren't in forced lockdown that this virus would spread uncontrollably. We've also been told that lockdowns have saved lives. The fact that in another country, where such strict measures were NOT taken, there was NOT a worst case scenario is pretty damn significant.

So, are you comfortable with returning to the pre-covid normal with no special precautions?

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:57 pm

It will be interesting to see if cases spike in all the big cities here in the US where people are protesting. It is a no-win for Democrats. If cases don't spike, then it will be evidence that social distancing (and hence, the lockdown) didn't do much of anything. If cases do spike, then how do Democrats justify supporting these mass gatherings?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:12 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:51 pm

So, are you comfortable with returning to the pre-covid normal with no special precautions?
I am. Anyone outside of the high risk category should be too.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:41 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:57 pm
It will be interesting to see if cases spike in all the big cities here in the US where people are protesting. It is a no-win for Democrats. If cases don't spike, then it will be evidence that social distancing (and hence, the lockdown) didn't do much of anything. If cases do spike, then how do Democrats justify supporting these mass gatherings?
So, it looks like, no matter which way it goes, Trump is a shoo in for the 2020 election.

Trump in 2020. America adores Trump.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:55 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:41 am

So, it looks like, no matter which way it goes, Trump is a shoo in for the 2020 election.
God I hope so. If not, I may as well move to Canada. :razz

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:39 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:55 am
Turkeytop wrote:

You can start strategizing with TT on new beers for us to guess...

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:09 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:55 am
Turkeytop wrote:

You'd love Canada. We have an extreme right wing, pro-capitalist, anti-working class government. Our spineless Prime Minister lives in abject fear of Donald Trump. Refuses to say a word about him, positive or negative.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:43 am

goofball
Last edited by screen glare on Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:14 am, edited 8 times in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:03 am

Forget Canada, Bryce.

You and your intimidating canines should move to North Korea. Trump’s buddy, Brutal Kim would certainly roll out the red (blood stained) carpet for his friend’s defender - and show you a real good time!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:39 am

Nah, the Korean's would probably try to eat my dogs.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:13 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:47 am
screen glare wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:43 am
goofball
The goofballs are those who don’t take responsibility for their actions and cheer on the killing of 1,000 black babies a day in the United States alone.

Absolutely! GLARING NPD:
screen glare wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:50 am
PS males - once your baby is born from your one night stand with a person you hardly knew - bought and paid for - or a fun, free f—k - will you be a good life-long sport when your paycheck is garnished each month?

Biologically identifying you as the father is not difficult. Nor is dragging your face into open court for child support. Maybe you don’t want to see your kid. Or maybe you want custody. Either way it’s 18 years or more of lawyers fees and court dates, and paperwork, and maybe your wife reluctantly or your wife and kids vicariously involved.

Big hassle. Big money. Big emotional stress.

From my male viewpoint - I too want the freedom and option of legal abortion to be available. Those who don’t want it are free to choose not to pursue it. But don’t take away my freedom of choice to persuade the female I knocked up to abort.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic