Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

June 4 Snapshot: Who here still backs Trump?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

June 4 Snapshot: Who here still backs Trump?

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:58 pm

I don't and never have.

Who has the guts to admit that you still back this pile of turd?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Re: June 4 Snapshot: Who here still backs Trump?

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:04 pm

No one likes Trump. Is he a better choice than Dementia Joe? Yes.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:07 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:04 pm
No one likes Trump. Is he a better choice than Dementia Joe? Yes.
Dementia Donald rolls off the tongue better you understand...

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:10 pm

One of Joe's contemporaries with similar mental degradation could say they're "slidin' with Biden." Does that work better?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:19 pm

Donald Trump, given all his shortcomings, has advanced more conservative principles and policy than any President since Ronald Reagan. He gets my vote!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:20 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:10 pm
One of Joe's contemporaries with similar mental degradation could say they're "slidin' with Biden." Does that work better?
Befuddled Biden...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 13307

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:05 pm

My line in the sand is likely different than anyone else's.

As long as Betsy DeVos is Education Secretary, I cannot and will not support Donald Trump's re-election.

Deleted User 15335

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:21 pm

president Trump.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:25 pm

Howard Jones wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:05 pm
My line in the sand is likely different than anyone else's.

As long as Betsy DeVos is Education Secretary, I cannot and will not support Donald Trump's re-election.
I don't suspect she'd continue in a second term. She is the strangest of the cabinet members that have been there since the beginning. Can I ask why she's a deal breaker?

Deleted User 13307

Post by Deleted User 13307 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:38 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:25 pm
I don't suspect she'd continue in a second term. She is the strangest of the cabinet members that have been there since the beginning. Can I ask why she's a deal breaker?
Her complete and total lack of support for public K-12 education.

I find her "solution" to fixing public schools, the support and expansion of charters, abhorrent and completely contrary to what the founding fathers envisioned. I know that some of Jefferson's philosophies are now questionable (and rightly so), but I'm a big believer in supporting public schools so that everyone has equal opportunity to an education.

In my opinion, the lack of support of public schools at the federal level has allowed the states to continuously pillage public school funding as the low hanging fruit whenever they have to find money. In Michigan, this has tragically been especially true.

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:55 pm

Not even a close call for me. I will vote for Trump over Biden or any clown who may step in if Biden should bow out.

The Supreme Court is my line in the sand. I can never vote for a President who will seat liberal judges on the bench.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:14 am

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:44 am

I didn't vote for president last election, first time since I started voting I did that, did vote for everything else on the ballot, this time around I am leaning toward voting for Trump because the Democrat choice is worse. Shame it comes down to the candidate that sucks less.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:45 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:55 pm
Not even a close call for me. I will vote for Trump over Biden or any clown who may step in if Biden should bow out.

The Supreme Court is my line in the sand. I can never vote for a President who will seat liberal judges on the bench.
Liberal judges tend to side with the climate change initiatives, government, and its employees. They tend to think the constitution is living document and can be twisted to meet the social agenda of the day. No thanks!

Besides I can think all kinds of examples of this. Whitmer and her abuse of executive orders beyond 28-days. Nessel backing her up and attacking the barber of all people. The fining and then suing the Sanford and Edenville dam owners for lower the lake level to protect the rights of freshwater musssels, only to have the dam break from keeping the water level higher.

Police unions that keep bad cops on the job. Liberals have been bed with unions for decades. A liberal mayor of Minneapolis and liberal governor didn't fix the problem.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:34 am

zzand wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:44 am
I didn't vote for president last election, first time since I started voting I did that, did vote for everything else on the ballot, this time around I am leaning toward voting for Trump because the Democrat choice is worse. Shame it comes down to the candidate that sucks less.
For Biden to win, he's got to have America perceive his VP choice as the next president.
Present a concept of it being a "co-presidency". Talk how she will be involved much more than a VP has in the past.

I said it in another thread. Ad lib is not Biden's friend. So why not let her do a lot of the talking?
Let her shag more interviews. Shag more questions. Promote her as an equal face of the platform.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic