Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump shits on third commandment

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Trump shits on third commandment

Post by Honeyman » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:57 pm

Not that I am a religious person, but I wonder for those of you that are, and are still stupid enough that support our shit-for-brains "President", can support this blatant hypocrisy.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/01/president ... oyd-riots/

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Re: Trump shits on third commandment

Post by Bryce » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:28 am

I is confused. Not to worry though. It's a place I often find myself and am comfortable with it.

It's been a while, but if I remember catechism class, the third commandment was "Remember the sabbath and keep it holy".

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:32 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:28 am
I is confused. Not to worry though. It's a place I often find myself and am comfortable with it.

It's been a while, but if I remember catechism class, the third commandment was "Remember the sabbath and keep it holy".
It is thou shalt not take the name of the lord in vain.

A jackass that uses a church as a photo op and clears protestors out of the way to do it without consulting the church first or even giving them a courtesy call and then holding up a bible like he’s ever cracked one open... you could make a case that he takes the lord in vain with those actions.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:18 pm

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:19 pm

I enjoyed Biden's comment after Trump had people tear gassed so he could walk across the street to hold up a bible in front of a church.

I wish he would open it once in a while instead of brandishing it. He might learn something.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:39 pm

The trud keeps going. The bitty Catholics are done with him...

Keep digging baby! Forget Michigan, He's losing Pennsylvania. Let's hope he drags some of his Congressional cunts with him.

President Trump triggered sharp condemnation from top religious leaders for the second time in two days on Tuesday, with Washington Archbishop Wilton Gregory slamming his visit to a D.C. shrine honoring Pope John Paul II.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:50 pm

Is Pres Trump just trying to tank it? It seems as if he's going about all these crisis's in I don't give a fu#k way. Who knows maybe something worse would have happened with the military there and all the protestors/rioters hanging out in front of the WH.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:06 pm

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:07 pm

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:14 pm

I think his hair actually looks better.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:34 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:50 pm
Is Pres Trump just trying to tank it? It seems as if he's going about all these crisis's in I don't give a fu#k way. Who knows maybe something worse would have happened with the military there and all the protestors/rioters hanging out in front of the WH.
You want my honest opinion. And I fully admit this is tin foil hat talk but I honestly ponder this:

He never really wanted to be president.
His 2016 campaign was absurd talk thru and thru. He was intentionally talking out his butt in 2016 thinking "Let's just see how bizarre I can get and these idiots still like me". And when he won, I'll bet anything he found it just as incredulous as Hillary did. He stood there watching the returns in shock and awe and thought "After all the bs I shoveled, I can't believe these idiots still voted me in".

And I think that's what's going on now. "How STUPID can I get, and still have them vote for me?".
Unlike others, I think if he loses in November, he not going to be kicking and screaming, or trying some slick trick to stay anyway. That's all Liberal TV poop stirring talk if you ask me. I believe Donald will take his $210K a year pension, get paid a half a million every time he flaps his gums for 10 minutes at some convention or conference. And laugh his butt off into the sunset.

Like I said, I know my thinking is as bizarre as he is, but I honestly can't shag the feeling that's what he's all about.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:44 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:34 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
You want my honest opinion. And I fully admit this is tin foil hat talk but I honestly ponder this:

His 2016 campaign was absurd talk thru and thru. He was intentionally talking out his butt in 2016 thinking "Let's just see how bizarre I can get and these idiots still like me". And when he won, I'll bet anything he found it just as incredulous as Hillary did. He stood there watching the returns in shock and awe and thought "After all the bs I shoveled, I can't believe these idiots still voted me in".

And I think that's what's going on now. "How STUPID can I get, and still have them vote for me?".
Unlike others, I think if he loses in November, he not going to be kicking and screaming, or trying some slick trick to stay anyway. That's all Liberal TV poop stirring talk if you ask me. I believe Donald will take his $210K a year pension, get paid a half a million every time he flaps his gums for 10 minutes at some convention or conference. And laugh his butt off into the sunset.

Like I said, I know my thinking is as bizarre as he is, but I honestly can't shag the feeling that's what he's all about.
It’s well known that he did this as a stunt, didn’t really want it and was shocked when he won. He saw the Republican voters as the easier ones to pull one over on and so he ran in their primary. Clearly he was right as nothing he can do is shaking them off no matter how crazy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:47 pm

Bishop Michael Curry Condemns Donald Trump's Photo Op with a Bible in Front of Episcopal Church

"He used a church building and the Holy Bible for partisan political purposes. This was done in a time of deep hurt and pain in our country, and his action did nothing to help us or to heal us."

President Donald Trump faced widespread criticism after posing in front of St. John's Church in D.C., a historic Episcopal place of worship, holding a bible aloft—a photo op made possible after police in riot gear deployed tear gas to clear peaceful protesters from the area.

The leader of Episcopal Church in the U.S., Bishop Michael Curry, condemned the move in a statement. Curry is a social justice champion who's been outspoken about racial inequality and LGBTQA rights (and, yes, he's also the Reverend fondly remembered as the man behind Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's moving and meaningful royal wedding sermon), and his message called for leaders to help us to be "one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all," for "the sake of George Floyd, for all who have wrongly suffered, and for the sake of us all."

Read his statement in full below.

This evening, the President of the United States stood in front of St. John’s Episcopal Church, lifted up a bible, and had pictures of himself taken. In so doing, he used a church building and the Holy Bible for partisan political purposes. This was done in a time of deep hurt and pain in our country, and his action did nothing to help us or to heal us.

The bible teaches us that “God is love.” Jesus of Nazareth taught, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” The prophet Micah taught that the Lord requires us to “do justice, love mercy and walk humbly with our God.”

The bible the President held up and the church that he stood in front of represent the values of love, of justice, of compassion, and of a way to heal our hurts.

We need our President, and all who hold office, to be moral leaders who help us to be a people and nation living these values. For the sake of George Floyd, for all who have wrongly suffered, and for the sake of us all, we need leaders to help us to be “one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all.”
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/socie ... statement/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:33 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:44 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:34 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:

It’s well known that he did this as a stunt, didn’t really want it and was shocked when he won. He saw the Republican voters as the easier ones to pull one over on and so he ran in their primary. Clearly he was right as nothing he can do is shaking them off no matter how crazy.
Well he's gone off the deep end that's for sure. Back in early January economy was humming along and he felt he had it in the bag come November, then he's got to shut everything down and economy goes in the crapper. Those breifings really did him in and now having to be compassionate and bring everyone together is certainly not his thing and if he tries to come off that way it certainly appears forced on his part. I think things in his mind went South during those briefings he looked tired of this and I'm sure he's said to hell with it many mornings. I think his ego he doesn't want to lose to Biden but on the other hand he could give a rats ass. The (R) Senators up for election in November need to keep their "social distancing" from him or they will be going down the crapper as well.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:30 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:33 pm
The (R) Senators up for election in November need to keep their "social distancing" from him or they will be going down the crapper as well.
Nah, I have an insurance policy. I am in the process of finishing a dossier that I have been compiling from information gathered from various foreign intelligence sources. It details many unsavory things about certain members of the Senate. The big bombshell is the proof that Adam Schiff, Chuck Schummer and Nancy Pelosi colluded with the Chinese Government to create and import the Covid-19 virus to the United States.

Sources say it was part of a plan to destroy the greatest economy of all time in order to ensure Trump wouldn't get re-elected and for the Democrats to regain control of the Senate.

After I leak it to Breitbart and James O'Keefe, I will be forwarding it to certain individuals at the DOJ, We most likely will have Special Council appointed and a three year long congressional investigation. The Presidential and Senatorial elections will have to be postponed until the named suspects can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they haven't spoken to anyone Chinese in the past three years.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic