Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump shits on third commandment

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Trump shits on third commandment

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:31 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:30 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:33 pm
The (R) Senators up for election in November need to keep their "social distancing" from him or they will be going down the crapper as well.
Nah, I have an insurance policy. I am in the process of finishing a dossier that I have been compiling from information gathered from various foreign intelligence sources. It details many unsavory things about certain members of the Senate. The big bombshell is the proof that Adam Schiff, Chuck Schummer and Nancy Pelosi colluded with the Chinese Government to create and import the Covid-19 virus to the United States.

Sources say it was part of a plan to destroy the greatest economy of all time in order to ensure Trump wouldn't get re-elected and for the Democrats to regain control of the Senate.

After I leak it to Breitbart and James O'Keefe, I will be forwarding it to certain individuals at the DOJ, We most likely will have Special Council appointed and a three year long congressional investigation. The Presidential and Senatorial elections will have to be postponed until the named suspects can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they haven't spoken to anyone Chinese in the past three years.
Which they will prove right after you prove you didn’t talk to anyone Chinese in compiling your little dossier...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:36 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:31 pm

Which they will prove right after you prove you didn’t talk to anyone Chinese in compiling your little dossier...
Oh No. I'm A whistle blower. I don't have to prove shit, provide my identity, or testify. And even if I did, It would be redacted.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:28 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:36 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:31 pm

Oh No. I'm A whistle blower. I don't have to prove shit, provide my identity, or testify. And even if I did, It would be redacted.
And I’m sure you’ll whistle that tune all the way to the bank with your tell all book while you’re at it...

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:47 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:19 pm
I enjoyed Biden's comment after Trump had people tear gassed so he could walk across the street to hold up a bible in front of a church.

I wish he would open it once in a while instead of brandishing it. He might learn something.
Whoops - never happened: https://www.doioig.gov/reports/review-u ... yette-park

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:27 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:47 pm
I enjoyed Biden's comment after Trump had people tear gassed so he could walk across the street to hold up a bible in front of a church.

I wish he would open it once in a while instead of brandishing it. He might learn something.
Got a lot of time on your hands?
How long did it take you to swim back and put the paddles on a year old thread?

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:34 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:27 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:47 pm

Got a lot of time on your hands?
How long did it take you to swim back and put the paddles on a year old thread?
I searched tear gas, so maybe 3 minutes or less?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:58 pm

Once these investigations ramp up, he will be done politically. Good luck to Melania, Eric, Don Jr., or the other dill holes that will run. I guess Gaetz and De Santis will have to get ready.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic