Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Cops are "at war" with the people

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15342

Re: Cops are "at war" with the people

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:25 am

Could be the revolution of 2020 what’s next martial law.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:37 am

They are ALLOWED to get that equipment by the folks YOU AND I voted into office.

That can be changed, but be careful for what you wish... who is going to protect you, your loved ones and your property when things get ugly?? If I was a cop and I wasn't equipped to do the job, I'd find another job. There are a lot of nasty places that need to get policed and having some of that equipment is warranted. Maybe not all of it, but certainly some of it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:49 am

Nah.

You’ve drifted into police as the national guard or other military branches.

The police are here to protect and serve. Get rid of civilian access to weapons of war - and the police won’t need them.

Hand guns/ hunting rifles are enough for civilians. AK type weapons/ammunition meant to slaughter crowds of humans within seconds isn’t necessary for first amendment freedom.
Unless - you’re a gun nut racist xenophobic scared rabbit - who dickers all day long on far right/left war fantasy websites - and thrills to violent video games.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:10 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:37 am
They are ALLOWED to get that equipment by the folks YOU AND I voted into office.

That can be changed, but be careful for what you wish... who is going to protect you, your loved ones and your property when things get ugly?? If I was a cop and I wasn't equipped to do the job, I'd find another job. There are a lot of nasty places that need to get policed and having some of that equipment is warranted. Maybe not all of it, but certainly some of it.
They didn’t need it 50 years ago or 100 years ago and they don’t need it now. Read some history some time. This isn’t the first time we’ve had situations like this and there have always been bad neighberhoods. It escalates things, it doesn’t make us safer it makes us a bloody police state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic