Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

proof that president Trump is right

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 15335

proof that president Trump is right

Post by Deleted User 15335 » Fri May 29, 2020 1:28 pm

mail in voting is a invitation to comit frod. Mr Trump is the most hones and truthful presedent ever but haters try to bring him down.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2020/ ... e6975c9fef

screen glare

Re: proof that president Trump is right

Post by screen glare » Fri May 29, 2020 1:51 pm

No. Mr. Trump is the worst president of The United States in history.
He’s a mentally ill reality TV star who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, was a discipline problem such that his parents sent him to military school, dodged the US military draft five times, is a life long practicing racist against African Americans, is a psychopathic liar, does not believe in science, hates women, makes fun of disabled persons, denigrates American military heroes, cozies up to brutal foreign dictators, denounces his own intelligence agencies, has worked to cut safety regulations, bust unions, deny Americans health care, divide the nation in all ways possible, promote the destruction of the earth’s environment, separate children from their families, stop immigration, voting, and encourage foreign interference in US elections.

And - he is an impeached president.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri May 29, 2020 2:21 pm

Patriot is a DNC operative, like SG is an RNC operative.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri May 29, 2020 2:41 pm

Like Matt is a tin foil hat-wearing cartoon figure -
who sees a conspiracy connection in everyone and everything.

He must have enjoyed tracing dot-to-dot images as a youngster.

“Look, Mommy! I’ve made a bunny rabbit!!

“Very good, little Matty. You connected the dots!”

Genius.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 29, 2020 3:10 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 2:21 pm
Patriot is a DNC operative, like SG is an RNC operative.
You do understand that there are people who do indeed think like that?... Patriot to me looks like a Russian Troll or something... there are odd wordings that give me that feeling... kind of like the fake “the IRS is coming to arrest you” calls that are clearly from overseas and the English is terrible...

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat May 30, 2020 7:17 am

I think Patriot is a dimwitted kid, probably no older than 14.

IP address shows his or her posts are originating from the Toronto area.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic