Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Outside Agitators Responsible For Extreme Violence

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Outside Agitators Responsible For Extreme Violence

Post by Rate This » Sun May 31, 2020 3:18 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 3:14 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 9:42 am
Screen Glare -

Normal people don't gather to throw bricks and other projectiles at officers in distant cities who had zero involvement in what took place in Minneapolis.
Perhaps because something very similar has happened in their own hometown. Repeatedly. Sea-to-shining-sea.
Ever play Jenga? Minneapolis was simply a block near the bottom of the stack.
Essentially taking their cues from Minneapolis and taking to the streets and then angrier protestors and hooligans get into the mix and here we are...

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun May 31, 2020 5:15 pm

Very violent night in Grand Rapids last night; significantly worse than what occurred in downtown Detroit.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun May 31, 2020 5:17 pm

But he was charged already. So why does the protesting/rioting continue? Shouldn't it halt until if and when he's acquitted? (speaking of which, mark my words, he WILL be convicted of 3rd degree murder).
I hope you're right, but I'm not convinced that it is a certainty at this point. It only takes one flaky juror to ruin the process.

Also, I'm worried he will be undersentenced and/or receive outrageously early parole. Look at that piece of shit cop in Inkster. That asshole served only 13 or 14 months behind bars. Granted, that was "only" a brutal beating (a horrendous crime in its own rite) - not a murder - but in my view that guy should've been locked up for at least ten years.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:51 pm

The other police officers were not charged when the main one was. That’s why protests continue.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic