Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

John Delaney: Half of America’s Coronavirus Deaths Are in Nursing Homes, It’s Where We Should Focus

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

John Delaney: Half of America’s Coronavirus Deaths Are in Nursing Homes, It’s Where We Should Focus

Post by audiophile » Tue May 26, 2020 7:30 am

DELANEY: “We have to have some tolerance for trying new things, if they don’t work kind of step back and be much more nimble. It’s clear to me that half the deaths in the country have been in nursing homes where there is about one half million people out of 330 million people that we need a laserlike focus on really making sure we are protecting them, making sure they are isolating and quarantined and all the workers are tested on a regular basis and they have the resources they need to maintain safety. The same thing with people over 65 which, another 25% of the deaths of people over 65 not in nursing homes. So clearly that’s got to guide our approach.”

Good point...

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic