Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden's "sick burn" nickname for President Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Biden's "sick burn" nickname for President Trump

Post by Matt » Fri May 22, 2020 10:45 am

https://nypost.com/2020/05/19/joe-biden ... nt-tweety/

Imagine having to try and suggest with a straight face that Biden has all of his mental faculties fully functioning! :lol :lol :lol

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Rate This

Re: Biden's "sick burn" nickname for President Trump

Post by Rate This » Fri May 22, 2020 10:57 am

Matt wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:45 am
https://nypost.com/2020/05/19/joe-biden ... nt-tweety/

Imagine having to try and suggest with a straight face that Biden has all of his mental faculties fully functioning! :lol :lol :lol
Trump comes up with some pretty dumb nicknames too... sleepy joe isn’t really all that good either...

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri May 22, 2020 11:17 am

Bad nicknames have been effective for President Trump, whether you like them or not. Biden's attempt is very douche chill enducing.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

**This space lives rent-free in BMW's head**

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri May 22, 2020 11:26 am

I agree with Matt in that it is wrong for Biden to stoop down to Trumps juvenile name-calling level. He should be above that, but this is where we are with politics now. No wonder so many are disgusted with both parties.
The censorship king from out of state.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri May 22, 2020 11:30 am

Trump's nicknames were HIGHLY effective. I would argue that "Low Energy Jeb" single-handedly sunk the Jeb Bush campaign.

Crooked Hillary also worked well for him in the general. And "Half Whitmer" ? :lol

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 22, 2020 12:12 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:30 am
Trump's nicknames were HIGHLY effective. I would argue that "Low Energy Jeb" single-handedly sunk the Jeb Bush campaign.

Crooked Hillary also worked well for him in the general. And "Half Whitmer" ? :lol
The problem is that the names don’t seem to be sticking to Biden who is a much tougher opponent than Hillary. People may be getting tired of the schtick too...

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun May 24, 2020 5:41 am

There’s a gospel song written by Stephen Foster entitled “Old Black Joe”.

In light of Biden’s most recent verbal blunder maybe Trump should make the hymn title Biden’s new nickname. Might stick?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic