Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

CDC run by fickle (look it up) a-holes

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Re: CDC run by fickle (look it up) a-holes

Post by screen glare » Sat May 23, 2020 2:21 am

It’s run by “scared of Trump” leadership.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat May 23, 2020 7:28 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 10:51 am
Ok, so now COVID-19 does NOT spread easily on surfaces.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/20/cdc-now-s ... n-surfaces
I don't buy it. I read that as we're running low on sanitizer.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat May 23, 2020 1:04 pm

It will take many firings and a lot of time under a democrat president to restore the ironclad trustworthiness of the CDC.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat May 23, 2020 1:21 pm

Please. NOBODY working for the highest levels of government for 50+ years can honestly say that they were apolitical for the first 51 of those years and then suddenly in their 52nd year they're caving to political pressure.

He's worked for government through many pandemics. I don't believe for one second that he hasn't been subject to enormous political pressure at times through various administrations.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat May 23, 2020 1:44 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:21 pm
Please. NOBODY working for the highest levels of government for 50+ years can honestly say that they were apolitical for the first 51 of those years and then suddenly in their 52nd year they're caving to political pressure.

He's worked for government through many pandemics. I don't believe for one second that he hasn't been subject to enormous political pressure at times through various administrations.
Not to manipulate numbers and say things are better than they are for re-election purposes. Any Of those Previous presidents had the balls to listen to the experts and not their gut which has turned out to be quite worthless. Now they are trying to open the place up when most people aren’t gonna suddenly flip a switch and go running around doing all kinds of stuff. Trump plays to his 40% or so base and that’s it. Fauci is caving to the pressure to try to keep in Trumps ear and steer him as best he can. The alternative is yet another toadie... that’s all Trump puts into These kinds of positions at this point, he accepts no dissent.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic