Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A petri dish to watch

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Lester The Nightfly

A petri dish to watch

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue May 05, 2020 10:59 pm

Oregon's governor just extended it's emergency declaration until July 6th. Before anybody get's pedantic, it by-in-large keeps open the lines of funding, supply purchases, logistics. Classic bureaucratic skid greasing. It's also provides for flexibility adjustment of stay-at-home orders. Today McDonald's, tomorrow the world! What is noteworthy is the date selected for expiration. It would appear you might have to adjust those 4th of July plans of big get-togethers. Sorry.

It would not surprise anyone that Donald Trump would love nothing better than to have the rootin'-ist, tootin'-ist, flag wavin', bottle rocket's out the ass, parade with strippers on boats summer jam. Brought to you be me, your president.

Here's where the petri dish comes in... Independence Day will be most likely the first real test of how safe it really is out there in order to return to some semblance as before. After 14 days or so, which dish is going to be most infected, Oregon's or Trump*'s America? Try to keep it to that.

TC Shuts Up

Re: A petri dish to watch

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue May 05, 2020 11:25 pm

Keep in mind. China made the virus, and exported it with their cheaply made junk made with stolen patents, made to quickly break so you soon need a new one. NOT TRUMP. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AGAIN, DONALD!
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue May 05, 2020 11:39 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 11:25 pm
Keep in mind. China made the virus, and exported it with their cheaply made junk made with stolen patents, made to quickly break so you soon need a new one. NOT TRUMP. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AGAIN, DONALD!
And that is relevant to this discussion in what way?
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue May 05, 2020 11:59 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 11:25 pm
The virus is Natural... it isn’t manmade.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed May 06, 2020 12:19 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 11:59 pm

That's where you're wrong. Your President has seen compelling evidence that it was made in China.
I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed May 06, 2020 12:47 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 12:19 am
Rate This wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 11:59 pm

That's where you're wrong. Your President has seen compelling evidence that it was made in China.
My president thinks China is what’s on his table.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 06, 2020 7:05 am

Imagine being in a position where you're hoping that people get sick and die just because you don't like the president...
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed May 06, 2020 8:09 am

Matt wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 7:05 am
Imagine being in a position where you're hoping that people get sick and die just because you don't like the president...
...or just because you want to be proven right instead of wrong.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed May 06, 2020 8:15 am

I hope Trump holds many MAGA events as possible beginning next week.
“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed May 06, 2020 8:23 am

bmw wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:09 am
Matt wrote:
Both are terrible reasons. At least for TCT, its consistent, as he hasn't yet addressed his attempted doxxing of a man that voted for Bernie: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 39&t=50387

Speaking of TCT, you really need to seek help for your hatred of others:
TC Talks wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:15 am
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed May 06, 2020 8:56 am

Matt wrote:
The DNC has an anti-life platform.

Reagan described their platform as something Bess Truman tried to get Harry to call a pile of fertilizer. :lol
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed May 06, 2020 9:10 am

Matt wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:23 am
bmw wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:09 am
Matt wrote:
Both are terrible reasons. At least for TCT, its consistent, as he hasn't yet addressed his attempted doxxing of a man that voted for Bernie: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 39&t=50387

Speaking of TCT, you really need to seek help for your hatred of others:
TC Talks wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 8:15 am
TC Talks has stated his daughter works for Planned Parenthood, need I say more?

https://mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... er#p597756
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed May 06, 2020 10:38 am

I guess I'm kind of on the fence if the woman was gang raped by Middle Eastern Terrorists or Urban gangs and got pregnant. It could be easily verified by DNA testing of semen from a Rape Kit. They don't tend to use condoms. But then it should be done very early, not wait until it's born to harvest the organs. No woman should be forced to carry or raise such a violently conceived child. If someone has a justification for not doing this, let me know.

The same people who want to outlaw Capital Punishment worldwide waver when asked if they would have executed or even murdered Adolf Hitler before World War II if they knew his plans.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed May 06, 2020 10:49 am

I'm not opposed to anti-ovulation drugs being used.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed May 06, 2020 11:10 am

audiophile wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:10 am

TC Talks has stated his daughter works for Planned Parenthood, need I say more?

Parenthood is a pretty serious responsibility. It should involve planning before entering into it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic