Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Biden endorsed by out of work loser

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Biden endorsed by out of work loser

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:16 pm

Ugh, a swing and a miss. Does the img link not work anymore?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Re: Biden endorsed by out of work loser

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:19 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:16 pm

Ah... you mean a very popular democrat? One with approval ratings in the 60’s on his way out and still popular now? That loser?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:23 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:19 pm
Matt wrote:

Ah... you mean a very popular democrat? One with approval ratings in the 60’s on his way out and still popular now? That loser?
Epic failure, beta male Barack Obama.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:27 pm

"Joe Biden is so clean and articulate. Except for his hairy blanched legs."

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:34 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:23 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:19 pm
Matt wrote:

Epic failure, beta male Barack Obama.
Ah... if not such a popular former President then who?

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:38 pm

Just when you think Muntt can't make a dumber statement, he rallies and shows what a dolt he truly is.

The censorship king from out of state.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:55 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:38 pm
Just when you think Muntt can't make a dumber statement, he rallies and shows what a dolt he truly is.
I used to think he was usually wrong but never stupid. I changed my mind about the second part of that statement.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:18 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Why is this clown still here?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:44 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:18 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Why is this clown still here?
I would ask that of LL before Honeyman...

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:52 pm

HoneyTBD should be getting a visit from federal agents.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:13 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:52 pm
HoneyTBD should be getting a visit from federal agents.
Hey Douchebag....I know you live in your own little make-believe fantasy world like others with the intelligence of a 7 year old, but nobody is gonna arrest me for my comments on a lightly seen (sorry MW) message board. The probabilities of that happening are slightly less than Michigan beating OSU.

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:17 am

I must disagree Matt. He is far from a out of work looser. He has monetized the ex presidency to a level never before seen. And that's saying something given the Clinton Cabal.

Seems the left hates Presidents that are Millionaire's and Billionaire's before becoming President, but cheers them when they become one by using the office they once held.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:42 am

Quick question, Mr. Bryce (and I use a male salutation based on your avatar pic) .. What is "the left?" Please define. Does being a fan of President Obama automatically enroll someone into "the left"?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:18 am

Radio Sucks wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:42 am
Quick question, Mr. Bryce (and I use a male salutation based on your avatar pic) .. What is "the left?" Please define. Does being a fan of President Obama automatically enroll someone into "the left"?
You didn’t ask me but it’s anybody that has even a remote inkling to vote Democratic. You could be Joe Manchin or Kiersten Sinema who vote with the Republicans some of the time... you’re still labeled derogatorily as “the left”. It’s meant as an insult.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:38 am

Radio Sucks wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:42 am
I am indeed a Mr.

No, being a fan of Obama doesn't mean you are automatically a leftist. I was a bit of a fan of Obama the person. He is affable, has a great personality and I'm sure I'd enjoy having cocktails with him. On the other hand, I would have no desire whatsoever to sit down and have a beer, cocktail or Big Mac with Trump.

Where "The Left" is defined is by policy. Example, if you support Medicare For All, you are on the left.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic