Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Read this quote and tell me Joe Biden isn't senile.

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Read this quote and tell me Joe Biden isn't senile.

Post by bmw » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:56 pm

This was Joe Biden last night on CNN:
Um, you know, there's a, uh, during World War 2, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing, uh, that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, it's called, he called it the, you know, the Wolrd War 2, he had world, the World War production board

TC Shuts Up

Re: Read this quote and tell me Joe Biden isn't senile.

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:13 am

I think the Democrat Party is using Joe Biden as a placeholder, and it borders on elder abuse. They've known about this for months. My prediction is that at their virtual convention, they will announce that Joe has presumed advanced Alzheimer's disease, and they have to name another candidate. My prediction is that they will pull out Hillary like a rabbit out of a hat. Or somebody even worse.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:40 am

It looked like he was seated. But you could only see him from mid chest up. He was conversing with Anderson Cooper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta on a three way split screen. Biden suddenly looked straight down at - it seemed - perhaps some notes - possibly on his lap - and began searching for the name of the program Roosevelt had started - but couldn’t find the name of it right away. So he was stalling for time with hims and haws while while searching for the exact name. Then he found it.

It reads differently here than it looked/sounded on TV. Plus it was very fast when you saw it on television.

Just appeared as though he was looking for something while remaining in the conversation. Like being distracted when talking with another person - by something you’re momentarily looking for - that’s needed to make your point. And then you find it - and make your point.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:41 am

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:13 am
I think the Democrat Party is using Joe Biden as a placeholder, and it borders on elder abuse. They've known about this for months. My prediction is that at their virtual convention, they will announce that Joe has presumed advanced Alzheimer's disease, and they have to name another candidate. My prediction is that they will pull out Hillary like a rabbit out of a hat. Or somebody even worse.
Hillary. Right. That worked out so well for them the last time.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:10 am

More likely NY Governor Andrew Cuomo.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:17 pm

Remember Hillary won the popular vote by about 3 million. An unprecedented majority of Americans regarding popular vote.

If Putin had interfered with our “free and fair” (Ha!) 2016 election - on HER side - instead of Trump’s side - he would have lost.

It is all about Putin’s preference. As it WILL be again in the upcoming election. However because Trump is antagonizing Chinese people worldwide - and those of Chinese heritage and their kids - perhaps antagonized Xi will interfere, as well?

Of course - there are - as history shows - other ways for a president or presidential candidate to be prevented from serving. The record is replete with those many types of examples over hundreds of years of American history. And now Biden, Trump, Pence, Pelosi, etc. are all realistically vulnerable to being disabled by a minute microbe.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:38 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:56 pm
This was Joe Biden last night on CNN:
Um, you know, there's a, uh, during World War 2, uh, you know, where Roosevelt came up with a thing, uh, that uh, you know, was totally different than a, than the, it's called, he called it the, you know, the Wolrd War 2, he had world, the World War production board
He looked like he was fumbling through notes and then trying to remember the name when he couldn’t find it... that’s not senility... it’s lack of preparation... couple that with somebody who already had issues stumbling from a speech impediment and.. well that happens...

We can dredge up Trumps completely incomprehensible Nuclear speech if you wish... that was senility... he played it straight like it made sense.

I still say the 1940’s are overdue to be replaced with some other decade here anytime now...

Honestly Biden should have run in 16... this would be a re-election campaign now...
Last edited by Rate This on Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:42 pm

….lack of preparation...H?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:42 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:42 pm
Ouch. You got me.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:07 pm

I watched the entire clip. "Unprepared" is being kind. At times he almost made coherent statements, but overall, I found it very difficult to follow much of anything he was saying.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:51 pm

bmw wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:07 pm
I watched the entire clip. "Unprepared" is being kind. At times he almost made coherent statements, but overall, I found it very difficult to follow much of anything he was saying.
And you follow Trump just fine?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:26 pm

Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Ouch. You got me.
:razz

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:06 pm

Very powerful.
Big, Beautiful.
Very Big and Beautiful.
Fake News.
We’ll See What Happens.
It’s all the democrat’s fault.
It’s all Pelosi’s fault.
It’s all Shumer’s fault.
It’s all Obama’s fault.
No, I Don’t Take Responsibility.
He’s a Beautiful Man.
She asked a Very Nasty Question.

Sound familiar?
The Broken Record. GD Liar’s, non-extensive vocabulary. Trump talk. Evidence of comparatively early dementia creeping in.
Especially when compared to pre-candidate videos.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:11 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:06 pm
Very powerful.
Big, Beautiful.
Very Big and Beautiful.
Fake News.
We’ll See What Happens.
It’s all the democrat’s fault.
It’s all Pelosi’s fault.
It’s all Shumer’s fault.
It’s all Obama’s fault.
No, I Don’t Take Responsibility.
He’s a Beautiful Man.
She asked a Very Nasty Question.

Sound familiar?
The Broken Record. GD Liar’s, non-extensive vocabulary. Trump talk. Evidence of comparatively early dementia creeping in.
Especially when compared to pre-candidate videos.
Oh. And "I have the ultimate authority."

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic