Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Objects. Fauci Silenced. UnAmerican!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Trump Objects. Fauci Silenced. UnAmerican!

Post by Rate This » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:17 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:31 pm
Biden was a fool to announce a month ago he was picking a woman VP. How does a Biden/Cuomo ticket look like now? But now hes locked in.
I don’t really think Cuomo wants it... abandoning ship at this juncture would be horrible optics...

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:01 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:56 pm
So you are arguing that someone who was scattered, backtracking and absent is going to use someone else’s supposed scattered and backtracking response against them? Do tell....
A reply like this shows how Clueless in Seattle you are, as far as how Donald will probably win in November.
Sure, his initial response to the Covid-19 outbreak was scattered and backtracking. He dropped the ball. We are in total agreement. But he's Donald, with his loyal lemmings. Folks like you need to step away from the media IV drip, and ascertain how his supporters think. They love him. They adore him. I'm not saying they are right. But his words are like edicts from Heaven to them.

You have to think what things The Donald will be going on like a broken record about. He will be talking about Biden's son like a broken record. You can rest assured of that. Any little thing Biden has done since he became a member of the New Castle Delaware County Council is going to be browbeaten to death by Donald. He's Donald.

If Biden chooses Whitmer, all we will hear about is how she hem hawed around in dealing with the virus, how she dropped the ball dealing with the state's infrastructure and roads. How much is her fault? It don't matter. You don't get it. Even if NONE of it was her fault, all Donald has to do is imply and innuendo, and his minions will take it as fact. Wake up.

Same with Harris. She's been found guilty of campaign spending violations. When she was attorney general, she choose not to seek the death penalty against someone who killed a cop. Are these transgressions disqualify her from being a VP? Probably not. Will Donald talk these to death? Why most certainly. Wake up.

And please don't even think about Stacey Abrams.
All you have to do is google "Stacey Abrams tax evasion" to give Donald a chubby.

Biden's VP choice HAS to be someone squeaky clean. Someone so vetted it's ridiculous.
Someone that Donald can find no fault with. His (read next paragraph) or her voting record must be carefully examined.

And I wanted to respond to another comment in either this or another thread. Biden has been doing a soft moonwalk away from his statement that it's going to be a woman. I've read a couple articles quoting recent statements where when he talks about his VP choice, he says "he or she" now.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:16 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:01 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:56 pm
So you are arguing that someone who was scattered, backtracking and absent is going to use someone else’s supposed scattered and backtracking response against them? Do tell....
A reply like this shows how Clueless in Seattle you are, as far as how Donald will probably win in November.
Sure, his initial response to the Covid-19 outbreak was scattered and backtracking. He dropped the ball. We are in total agreement. But he's Donald, with his loyal lemmings. Folks like you need to step away from the media IV drip, and ascertain how his supporters think. They love him. They adore him. I'm not saying they are right. But his words are like edicts from Heaven to them.

You have to think what things The Donald will be going on like a broken record about. He will be talking about Biden's son like a broken record. You can rest assured of that. Any little thing Biden has done since he became a member of the New Castle Delaware County Council is going to be browbeaten to death by Donald. He's Donald.

If Biden chooses Whitmer, all we will hear about is how she hem hawed around in dealing with the virus, how she dropped the ball dealing with the state's infrastructure and roads. How much is her fault? It don't matter. You don't get it. Even if NONE of it was her fault, all Donald has to do is imply and innuendo, and his minions will take it as fact. Wake up.

Same with Harris. She's been found guilty of campaign spending violations. When she was attorney general, she choose not to seek the death penalty against someone who killed a cop. Are these transgressions disqualify her from being a VP? Probably not. Will Donald talk these to death? Why most certainly. Wake up.

And please don't even think about Stacey Abrams.
All you have to do is google "Stacey Abrams tax evasion" to give Donald a chubby.

Biden's VP choice HAS to be someone squeaky clean. Someone so vetted it's ridiculous.
Someone that Donald can find no fault with. His (read next paragraph) or her voting record must be carefully examined.

And I wanted to respond to another comment in either this or another thread. Biden has been doing a soft moonwalk away from his statement that it's going to be a woman. I've read a couple articles quoting recent statements where when he talks about his VP choice, he says "he or she" now.
I am very familiar with how his games work. However:
1) His core support is 40-45% Or an amount Enough to barely win the first time Because it came in the right spots. That assumes he’s shed 0 voters. That’s not possible.
2) Understand that if people are still Hurting come November or the virus has ebbed and comes roaring back (both of which look exceedingly likely) they aren’t going to blame Biden for that. If people are still hurting they aren’t gonna want to hear who supposedly did what. They are going to want to hear nothing but solutions and any amount of rally theatrics won’t work under those circumstances. Welcome to April Mike... that’s on the next page of the strategy manual. I suggest you turn it.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:26 pm

zzand wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:28 pm
Just saw a headline on a legit news site. Thousands of COVID-19 patients in New York being given anti-Malaria drug....hmmmm
They actually started a couple weeks ago in NYC. They are also starting a project in Detroit to see if it's effective as a prophylactic for first responders and medical workers. I suspect it will be for as long as you're taking the drugs but you really don't want to be taking them long term. It's just a stop-gap to protect the front lines till we learn a bit more about treating the patients.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:39 am

And now - getting back to the topic line - Fauci has been restricted from appearing on CNN.

Fauci and Birx ought to tell the Trump/Pence patrol to cram it. They ought to sign up with Andrew Cuomo’s Team - then rat on Trump and tell America how mentally ill he really is - which they had to live with for weeks until they escaped his chamber of horrors - formerly known as The White House.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic