Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump starts a drug dealer war today?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Trump starts a drug dealer war today?

Post by TC Talks » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm

What the hell is he doing? I'm all for going after bad guys etc, but he's fucking nuts.
We have a pandemic happening
President Donald Trump says Navy ships are being moved toward Venezuela as his administration beefs up counter-narcotics operations in the Caribbean following a U.S. drug indictment against Nicolás Maduro
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ap- ... a-69921867

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Re: Trump starts a drug dealer war today?

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:29 pm

He's also sending troops to the Canadian border to make sure none of us sneak across.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:49 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:24 pm
What the hell is he doing? I'm all for going after bad guys etc, but he's fucking nuts.
We have a pandemic happening
President Donald Trump says Navy ships are being moved toward Venezuela as his administration beefs up counter-narcotics operations in the Caribbean following a U.S. drug indictment against Nicolás Maduro
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ap- ... a-69921867
Business as usual I guess?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:57 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:29 pm
He's also sending troops to the Canadian border to make sure none of us sneak across.
That border is 5557 miles long. If his forces along there maintain a social distance of 6 feet apart, he can do it with only 4,9 million good men.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:46 pm

This is some serious "ORANGE MAN BAD" TDS bullshit. First you people say impeachment wasn't a distraction and the president and Congress could have focused on preparing for COVID-19 while that charade was ongoing. Now when the administration is taking major action to fight two major public health issues and you've flipped the script. Do you people think we don't see through this?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:32 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:46 pm
This is some serious "ORANGE MAN BAD" TDS bullshit. First you people say impeachment wasn't a distraction and the president and Congress could have focused on preparing for COVID-19 while that charade was ongoing. Now when the administration is taking major action to fight two major public health issues and you've flipped the script. Do you people think we don't see through this?
See through what exactly... regardless of the trial instead of tweeting he could be preparing. The trial is irrelevant to his frittering. He was too busy tweeting. His problem is he doesn’t think more than a step ahead.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:06 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:32 pm
Matt wrote:
See through what exactly... regardless of the trial instead of tweeting he could be preparing. The trial is irrelevant to his frittering. He was too busy tweeting. His problem is he doesn’t think more than a step ahead.
Why bother arguing with these cretins, Rate? It's obvious no matter how deep into the abyss this idiot "leads" this country into, dolts like Matt and his ilk will always support him. If they cannot see by now what a fucking disaster he has been, nothing will ever change their simple minds.

The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:35 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:06 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:32 pm
Matt wrote:
Why bother arguing with these cretins, Rate? It's obvious no matter how deep into the abyss this idiot "leads" this country into, dolts like Matt and his ilk will always support him. If they cannot see by now what a fucking disaster he has been, nothing will ever change their simple minds.
Just got furloughed so now I really have nothing to do.. might as well argue with Matty boy...

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:35 am

Matt's 2016 Endorsement
Matt wrote:
Wed May 04, 2016 10:55 am

Trump is human garbage, and he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the White House. He deserves to lose EVERY state.

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 24&t=44071

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:36 am

Not sure if this drug war is needed or will work as planned but it's not relevant that we have a pandemic going on. It's not the military fighting the "war against the invisible enemy". The military preforming this exercise won't negatively impact the pandemic fight. Unless you think the United States military should be used domestically to control the citizens.
I get why people don't like Trump but don't let your Trump hate block any semblance of logic.

I no longer directly engage trolls

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:49 am

“...he’s f—king nuts!”

The most recent quote from TC Talks regarding Trump’s NPD symptomatic words/behaviors - so easily observable yesterday with Trump’s military parade at the Coronavirus briefing. Resembling a sick joke one might laugh at watching South Park.

Yes, indeed. Trump is mentally ill with Narcissistic Personality DISORDER. Too bad most on this board can’t allow that blatant truth to finally sink in.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:51 am

BTW - Matt - your Hannity is showing.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:09 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:49 am
“...he’s f—king nuts!”

The most recent quote from TC Talks regarding Trump’s NPD symptomatic words/behaviors - so easily observable yesterday with Trump’s military parade at the Coronavirus briefing. Resembling a sick joke one might laugh at watching South Park.

Yes, indeed. Trump is mentally ill with Narcissistic Personality DISORDER. Too bad most on this board can’t allow that blatant truth to finally sink in.
How much of the press briefing did you watch?

I no longer directly engage trolls

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:36 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:35 am
Matt's 2016 Endorsement
Matt wrote:
Wed May 04, 2016 10:55 am

Trump is human garbage, and he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the White House. He deserves to lose EVERY state.

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 24&t=44071
Despite clear evidence proving it, he will deny it was ever said. Sound familiar?

The censorship king from out of state.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:38 am

Craig11152 - in answer to your question - I watched it to the absurd end. Of course I had to keep switching channels as each dropped out after realizing this was NOT what viewers or they had been lead to tune in to hear.

They wanted “on message” info that related to their individual dire situations, and salient questions about how Trump is going to make up for the prep time he chose to ignore, and squander - placing their lives at risk.

They don’t want to hear about his odd ball brag that he’s “number one on Facebook.” They want to know when the hell he’s number one on face MASKS!

There is zero excuse for the dog and military pony show yesterday - billed at his daily coronavirus briefing. ZERO. It was typical Trump distraction - with dudes in uniform from “central casting” as he likes to say - used as props - in his sick show - designed to prop up HIS self image in his mirror. (NPD!)

Simply a substitute for his rally habit - now reluctantly on hold. With the “threat-to-his-power” election looming.

Anybody with a brain could see exactly what the con man in chief was doing.

His reality show presidency ... is REAL BAD.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic