Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Jim Acosta from CNN is missing the mark

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 12047

Jim Acosta from CNN is missing the mark

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:04 pm

His question today only set up the President to attack him and CNN. I'm amazed that these people haven't figured out how to deal with him yet. Piss poor judgement on CNN's part.

Rate This

Re: Jim Acosta from CNN is missing the mark

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:11 pm

Radio Sucks wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:04 pm
His question today only set up the President to attack him and CNN. I'm amazed that these people haven't figured out how to deal with him yet. Piss poor judgement on CNN's part.
It’s hard to figure out... sucking up to the guy isn’t really an option and any attempt to push back is met with derision.

JackAttack FM

Post by JackAttack FM » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:10 am

How to "deal with" Trump the assclown?
So how are you supposed to deal with a temperamental idiot?

What I would be "amazed" at is that anyone would vote for this assclown again in any election.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:17 am

Trump in 2020.

America adores Trump

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:29 am

Assclowns vote for assclowns. That’s how this mentally ill con artist, favored by election-interferer Putin, eeked out a win.

Governor Andrew Cuomo should be the democratic nominee and go against Trump. His daily news briefings on the virus - especially compared to Trump’s imbecilic dangerous messages - have made all Americans trust presidential Cuomo.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:02 am

screen glare wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:29 am
Assclowns vote for assclowns. That’s how this mentally ill con artist, favored by election-interferer Putin, eeked out a win.

Governor Andrew Cuomo should be the democratic nominee and go against Trump. His daily news briefings on the virus - especially compared to Trump’s imbecilic dangerous messages - have made all Americans trust presidential Cuomo.
Just get behind Biden and shut up.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:08 pm

screen glare wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:29 am

Remember when Rudy Giuliani had that kind of respect. Now, where is he?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic