Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Tara Reade

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14896

Re: Tara Reade

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri May 01, 2020 1:08 pm

I'm not saying he felt her up. I'm not saying he didn't.
But Biden did the right thing this morning. "It never happened".

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri May 01, 2020 1:15 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:08 pm
I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie. Not a single time. Never. These allegations are false.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Fri May 01, 2020 1:44 pm

Just really quite funny how the rising wanna be VP star Gretchen Whitmer who has been sexually assaulted says on Nightline that there is not much to the Tara Reade story. When the whole Kavanaugh confirmation was out the star Gretchen Whitmer said " I believe Dr. Ford". Now obviously she is not going to say we need to take Tara's allegations seriously and investigate because than her gig as #2 is up. I am so sick of the phoniness on both sides but heck I guess we'll all be in here taking up sides and overlooking obvious wrongs from "our sides". Everyone will just keep towing their party lines - just sick of the hypocrisy

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 01, 2020 3:21 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:15 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 1:08 pm
I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie. Not a single time. Never. These allegations are false.
There’s little to no evidence it happened.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 01, 2020 4:16 pm

A former federal prosecutor in Detroit and LA has penned an op-Ed that shreds Reade’s claims... he doesn’t buy it. I really do suggest you at least hear out the arguments as it is well reasoned and worth the time:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 046962001/

Her sudden change of heart on Putin and Russia is a little alarming to say the least... and it has nothing to do with Trump or 2016. She went from assailing his character to saying that his athleticism is the sort of thing every American woman dreams of... all in a 12 month span. Odd to say the least. Part of me wonders if she’s being paid off somehow...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri May 01, 2020 5:02 pm

Democrats loved Russia, in fact Clinton, and Sanders vacationed and that was long before Perestroika and Glasnost They figured out the best to mess with Trump to use the Russia against him.

https://www.aim.org/media-monitor/bill- ... onnection/

https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/21/i- ... nist-dupe/

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 01, 2020 5:21 pm

audiophile wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 5:02 pm
Democrats loved Russia, in fact Clinton, and Sanders vacationed and that was long before Perestroika and Glasnost They figured out the best to mess with Trump to use the Russia against him.

https://www.aim.org/media-monitor/bill- ... onnection/

https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/21/i- ... nist-dupe/
Except I’m not talking about any of that so why bring it up? Why don’t you read the article and what it says about her strange change of heart on Putin?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri May 01, 2020 8:52 pm

It's worth mentioning that Biden went though some pretty serious vetting when he joined up with Obama. Hard to believe if something was there it would have been ignored.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 01, 2020 9:28 pm

Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 8:52 pm
It's worth mentioning that Biden went though some pretty serious vetting when he joined up with Obama. Hard to believe if something was there it would have been ignored.
I smell a rat or a payoff.... my gut is telling me this is a setup.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri May 01, 2020 9:40 pm

So do you guys both think that there's nothing to the call into Larry King at the time?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Fri May 01, 2020 10:07 pm

I think my namesake had a nice summation of phone-in programs and their callers:

I'm Lester the Nightfly
Hello Baton Rouge
Won't you turn your radio down
Respect the seven second delay we use

So you say there's a race of men in the trees
You're for tough legislation
Thanks for calling
I wait all night for calls like these

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 01, 2020 10:23 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 9:40 pm
So do you guys both think that there's nothing to the call into Larry King at the time?
It doesn’t even hint that something happened remotely close to what’s alleged... it just sounds like garden variety complaining. She said she quit after being asked to serve drinks at a cocktail party. That’s already on the record and then she suddenly changed it to being forced out when complaining about this. She went from praising him on women and him in general in 2016 to lauding Putin and what a wonderful guy he was and how terrible Biden was in 2018 and how much Bernie should be the nominee. Then she kept all her own records EXCEPT a copy of the complaint she supposedly filed? And now we need to search high and low in a place that isn’t searchable and wont be for a couple years that wouldn’t contain the records anyway? How convvviiieeennniiieeeennntttt... The whole thing is a scam. They are trying to take Biden out. The entire story is so full of behavior changes and Swiss cheese style holes it’s not funny.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat May 02, 2020 12:24 am

Next!

Hello Andrew Cuomo.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat May 02, 2020 7:05 am

One thing we learned from the rather impressive interview Mika conducted, which I originally thought was going to be a softball sham, is that there are things contained in Joe Biden's Delaware archive that could negatively impact his run for the Presidency. Things he is quite adamant that no one see. Isn't anyone curious as to what those might be?
Because look, the fact is that there’s a lot of things, of speeches I’ve made, positions I’ve taken, interviews that I did overseas with people, all of those things relating to my job, and the idea that they would all be made public in the fact while I was running for public office, they could be really taken out of context. They’re papers or position papers, they are documents that existed and that — when I met, for example, when I met with Putin or when I met with whomever, and all of that could be fodder in a campaign at this time.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat May 02, 2020 7:55 am

Bryce wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:05 am
One thing we learned from the rather impressive interview Mika conducted, which I originally thought was going to be a softball sham, is that there are things contained in Joe Biden's Delaware archive that could negatively impact his run for the Presidency. Things he is quite adamant that no one see. Isn't anyone curious as to what those might be?
Because look, the fact is that there’s a lot of things, of speeches I’ve made, positions I’ve taken, interviews that I did overseas with people, all of those things relating to my job, and the idea that they would all be made public in the fact while I was running for public office, they could be really taken out of context. They’re papers or position papers, they are documents that existed and that — when I met, for example, when I met with Putin or when I met with whomever, and all of that could be fodder in a campaign at this time.
Given his current mental state, anything uncovered would likely be news to Joe.

It is so sad to see the TDS is so bad that the Democrats are using a Trojan horse in Biden because they think he can beat "Orange Man Bad™️".

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic