Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Andrew Cuomo for President?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
bmw

Andrew Cuomo for President?

Post by bmw » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:14 am

In the past few days, his shares have moved up from 1 cent to 9 cents on PredictIt for getting the Democratic nomination as Biden's numbers have fallen into the 70s.

Is there actually a possibility Biden drops out before the convention and somebody like Cuomo gets the nomination instead?

Personally I don't see it happening, but an interesting prospect nonetheless.

Rate This

Re: Andrew Cuomo for President?

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:25 am

bmw wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:14 am
In the past few days, his shares have moved up from 1 cent to 9 cents on PredictIt for getting the Democratic nomination as Biden's numbers have fallen into the 70s.

Is there actually a possibility Biden drops out before the convention and somebody like Cuomo gets the nomination instead?

Personally I don't see it happening, but an interesting prospect nonetheless.
No. But bettors need a better place than stocks to throw their money now...

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:46 am

Nah - if we're talking bettors (gamblers) and not investors, this market is a day-trader's dream. These enormous swings every day making playing the triple ETF market a gambler's paradise.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:56 am

Cuomo is close to communist. He's right and everyone else needs to have their clocks cleaned.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:47 pm

Does the word Communist frightening you?

We don't need New Yorker or a Texan as a President. I thought we learned that lesson.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:02 pm

Michael Corleone would be better than these Cuomo and Pelosi Mobsters.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:11 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:47 pm
Does the word Communist frightening you?

We don't need New Yorker or a Texan as a President. I thought we learned that lesson.
I agree about Lyndon Baines Johnson being the only Texan who shouldn't have been President. He stood the most to gain, if you know what I mean. Just saying...

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:43 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:02 pm
Michael Corleone would be better than these Cuomo and Pelosi Mobsters.
Donald Trump runs his entire administration And arguably his business career as a whole exactly As a mob boss would...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:45 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:43 pm
Donald Trump runs his entire administration And arguably his business career as a whole exactly As a mob boss* would...
A mentally challenged Mob Boss.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:38 am

Biden would have to suffer a serious, debilitating health setback for that to be a possibility.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:38 am
Biden would have to suffer a serious, debilitating health setback for that to be a possibility.
His obvious signs of dementia?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:28 am

km1125 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 am
MWmetalhead wrote:
He has a speech impediment. He’s been making these kinds of gaffes and misspeaks since he was in his early 30’s. It’s not dementia. Trumps rambling incoherent meandering from topic to topic while telling a story or answering a question in a press conference to the point it’s hard to follow what he’s trying to say however is very different from how he used to talk. That may be a sign of something. Most certainly his sentence structure has declined. That’s pretty quantifiable. All you have to do is read or listen to him in the 80’s and him now you can easily see something is way off. The sentence structure and speech now is at a far lower level than it used to be.
Last edited by Rate This on Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

bmw

Post by bmw » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:32 am

Even our resident troll SG believes Biden has dementia. I've seen enough from him in all of his debate performances and his angry outbursts to suggest to me that at the very least he may be in the early stages.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:36 am

bmw wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:32 am
Even our resident troll SG believes Biden has dementia. I've seen enough from him in all of his debate performances and his angry outbursts to suggest to me that at the very least he may be in the early stages.
He’s always been known to do that though... that stuff is part of why he didn’t gain traction the last two times. Being VP did wonders for his presidential aspirations but he has a reputation as a blue collar tough guy.

Realistically a candidate in their 70’s is going to have issues... everybody that old seems to have SOME decline. Trumps seems worse than Biden’s and it is far less consistent.

I wouldn’t know what SG says... I skip most of it.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:32 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:28 am
km1125 wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:19 am
MWmetalhead wrote:
He has a speech impediment. He’s been making these kinds of gaffes and misspeaks since he was in his early 30’s. It’s not dementia. Trumps rambling incoherent meandering from topic to topic while telling a story or answering a question in a press conference to the point it’s hard to follow what he’s trying to say however is very different from how he used to talk. That may be a sign of something. Most certainly his sentence structure has declined. That’s pretty quantifiable. All you have to do is read or listen to him in the 80’s and him now you can easily see something is way off. The sentence structure and speech now is at a far lower level than it used to be.
Seriously? You're comparing someone to what they were like 40 years ago??? Try ten. Trump has always been a bloviator, but at least he makes sense if you don't take him literally.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic