Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when we really need him?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Honeyman

Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when we really need him?

Post by Honeyman » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:33 pm

Feel free to ban me, MW.

This country will not survive with this psychotic idiot in charge during this crisis. He needs to be relieved of his presidency by any way possible. Pence is a complete schmuck, but has a degree of intelligence, some compassion, and a very thin grasp of science. We might make it with him at the helm. We are doomed with Donald fucking Trump in the White House.

The censorship king from out of state.

TC Talks

Re: Where is Lee Harvey Oswald when we really need him?

Post by TC Talks » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:59 pm

Relax, when he kills 55,000 Americans he will get voted out.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:03 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:59 pm
Relax, when he kills 55,000 Americans he will get voted out.
I don't prayTC, but if I did, I would that it is only 55K.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:59 pm

His rolling out an all caps tweet asking if we are now doing too much was mind blowing. This is one of the red light with alarm style signs of a senile man. They talk about Biden misplacing a word but look the other way when Trump contradicts advice that his CDC helped to give to the states and starts to essentially say "whats the point of doing all this?"... all based on something he saw from Steve Hilton on Fox News (who the fuck is Steve Hilton and why is the president parroting his midnight on a Sunday night segments?!?!?).. Had this been Obama parroting say Lawrence O'Donnell or something the conservatives would be jumping over the White House fence with pitchforks and torches looking for his head on a pike. Now? Deafening silence. Some of these people are so into the cult that they would applaud him burning their house down, grabbing their wife by the pussy and barbecuing their dog. The hard on wouldn’t flinch.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:41 am

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:33 pm
Feel free to ban me, MW.

This country will not survive with this psychotic idiot in charge during this crisis. He needs to be relieved of his presidency by any way possible. Pence is a complete schmuck, but has a degree of intelligence, some compassion, and a very thin grasp of science. We might make it with him at the helm. We are doomed with Donald fucking Trump in the White House.

I believe that's what one of his own Republicans called "a second amendment solution."

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:22 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:53 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Feel free to ban me, MW.

Being banned here is the least of your worries.

You’ll likely get a knock on your door from secret service agents.
+1!!

There have been PLENTY of folks talking about the economic impacts of this shutdown and the how many lives that's going to impact. There WILL BE many deaths if this country or the world is forced into a depression. How many do you think that will be??

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:36 pm

"Because the ‘Ratings’ of my News Conferences etc. are so high, ‘Bachelor finale, Monday Night Football type numbers’ according to the@nytimes, the Lamestream Media is going CRAZY. Trump is reaching too many people, we must stop him.’ said one lunatic,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “See you at 5:00 P.M.!”

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:18 pm

km1125 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:22 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:53 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Feel free to ban me, MW.

Being banned here is the least of your worries.

You’ll likely get a knock on your door from secret service agents.
+1!!

There have been PLENTY of folks talking about the economic impacts of this shutdown and the how many lives that's going to impact. There WILL BE many deaths if this country or the world is forced into a depression. How many do you think that will be??
To quote a libertarian... survival of the fittest and weeding out the weak in our society. Can’t take the economic heat? That’s too bad.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:54 pm

How do you go from 10 to 20 to 30,000, to 300,000 -- even though this is different. Something is going on. And you ought to look into it as reporters. Where are the masks going?" -- Trump suggests that there is some sort of New York nurse conspiracy to steal masks

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:23 am

Honeyman wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:54 pm
How do you go from 10 to 20 to 30,000, to 300,000 -- even though this is different. Something is going on. And you ought to look into it as reporters. Where are the masks going?" -- Trump suggests that there is some sort of New York nurse conspiracy to steal masks
I don't think its a nurse conspiracy at all, but I'm willing to bet a whole lot of boxes of supplies started "falling off the back of the trucks"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic