Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Grouchy Fauci Is A Democratic Mole

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Grouchy Fauci Is A Democratic Mole

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:35 am

Fauci love letter to HRC resurfaces.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -surfaces/

Trump needs to get rid of this guy now, before the whole world economy is beyond recovery.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Grouchy Fauci Is A Democratic Mole

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:20 am

He's good at kissing ass.

He does the same thing today when he appears on the podium at President Trump's request.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

bmw

Post by bmw » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:43 am

I will admit I'm getting tired of the kissing-up-to-the-President that everyone does who speaks at the podium. It is the same kind of behavior we as Americans would poke fun of if say North Korean officials did this to Kim Jong Il when he speaks to his people. It is borderline nauseating.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:20 am

bmw wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:43 am
I will admit I'm getting tired of the kissing-up-to-the-President that everyone does who speaks at the podium. It is the same kind of behavior we as Americans would poke fun of if say North Korean officials did this to Kim Jong Il when he speaks to his people. It is borderline nauseating.
If they dare criticize Trump they are gone... exactly like North Korea...

Deleted User 12047

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:31 am

You guys are fucking kidding me, right? Because if what you said in the past matters...
(Hillary) Clinton, the Democratic front-runner and former New York senator who had some say over policy that could have impacted (President) Trump’s vast business dealings, received donations from both him and son Donald Trump Jr. on separate occasions in 2002, 2005, 2006 and 2007, according to state and federal disclosure records.
Trump has also been generous with the Clinton Foundation, donating at least $100,000, according to the non-profit. In another sign of their closeness, Clinton attended Trump’s 2005 wedding to current wife Melania Knauss at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, along with the likes of Katie Couric, Billy Joel and then-“American Idol” judge Simon Cowell. (According to People, Clinton had front-pew seating. Though Bill missed the ceremony itself, he did show up to the reception.)
https://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/ ... ton-119071

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:47 am

I think he's done a good job -especially in yesterday's press conference- clarifying how his statements relate to Trumps's statements. He is very much a "documented science" guy that wants to see very controlled tests before he stakes his reputation on a position. We probably don't have time for those full tests right now but need to understand the risks of the various options.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:26 pm

Yeah. He’s irritatin’ the hell out of Grump Trump. With that Fauci superior brain power.

No contest.

Meanwhile where was the brilliant Dr. Birx today?

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:54 pm

He'll be gone soon enough. It seems as if many Americans, myself included like his straight shooting style and honesty. Trump is impossible to work with and with Fauci seemingly contradicting what Trump said on Saturday, he'll soon get the heave ho.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:24 pm

What did you see as a contradiction??? When the reporters misinterpreted something and asked him about a difference between when he said and what Trump said, Fauci has clarified every time that there is no difference.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:41 pm

I am not saying there is a contradiction but reporters sure are implying there is.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/03 ... s-pandemic

https://www.thehour.com/opinion/article ... 150393.php

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:59 pm

km1125 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:24 pm
What did you see as a contradiction??? When the reporters misinterpreted something and asked him about a difference between when he said and what Trump said, Fauci has clarified every time that there is no difference.
We have a drug is different than there’s no evidence it’ll work for starters... he needs to let Fauci talk medicine.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:44 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:41 pm
I am not saying there is a contradiction but reporters sure are implying there is.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/03 ... s-pandemic

https://www.thehour.com/opinion/article ... 150393.php
What the reporters are saying and implying is not accurate. They really should be ashamed, and other real journalists should be calling them out on it. Problem is, there aren't any real journalists in the industry anymore.

Case in point: In yesterday''s press conference, Trump and others said that they were working with Ford, GM and TESLA so that more ventilators could be produced. A story circulated today in the AP saying it was a lie because FORD was not producing any ventilators at this time. Of course they are not, and no one said they actually were producing any at this time. They said they are WORKING WITH those companies and those companies are WORKING TOWARDS being able to produce them. GM actually already had a conversation going on with one of the current ventilator companies to see what they could do and they confirmed this last Friday.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic