Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pay No Attention to What I Said Before....

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 12047

Pay No Attention to What I Said Before....

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:07 am

In 2014, Rush Limbaugh said there actually WERE weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, it just wasn't reported..

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014 ... lculation/
In 2014, Rush Limbaugh said on the the and then wrote:They show that Saddam was in violation of all of those UN resolutions. He was in violation of the first Gulf War ceasefire. And Saddam’s violation of the first Gulf War ceasefire, including shooting at our planes, was enough on its own to justify the 2003 invasion of Iraq. This is so horrible what’s happened here. So the war for weapons of mass destruction commences in 2003, shortly after there aren’t any, and the whole premise dies and the Bush administration gets creamed for five years and everybody knows it’s not the case and nobody stands up and says, “Wait a minute, all these allegations are false.”
They’re just allowed to stand. The American people have no choice but than to believe this crap they’re being told, when in fact Saddam Hussein was doing and had done pretty much everything he was being accused of that justified that invasion and justified getting rid of him.
In 2020, it's a different story.. NOW it's all fake and a Deep State conspiracy. Wow...

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020 ... to-russia/
Does Rush even remember what he said 6 years ago before he said and wrote:I think, “How could so many different intelligence agencies get something so wrong as weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?” And remember, they gave Bush mounds of satellite photo evidence, documentation evidence. Colin Powell was dispatched to the United Nations to present this evidence — and it was all bogus, because we went in there. It was the pretext for invading Iraq after 9/11. We get in there, and there are no weapons of mass destruction.
It was one of the most embarrassing things. The Bush administration had to scramble; everybody had to scramble. What I have seen this bunch of people in the intelligence community be capable of… What they’ve tried with Trump here, this whole Russia meddling, Trump colluding? This whole thing is a gigantic lie, a totally bogus hoax, a silent coup. That’s when I began to think the weapons of mass destruction thing was a setup against Bush too.My point is this: Why should we believe these people? They haven’t been right about anything in the last four years. They were wrong about weapons of mass destruction
I'm sorry, who was wrong? What's the story? Huh?

Honeyman

Re: Pay No Attention to What I Said Before....

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:28 pm

How dare you! He's a very sick man....from smoking.....which he had previously denied had any risks.

The censorship king from out of state.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:47 pm

The tragedy of Rush is not about a disease of the body. All of us succumb to something one day - some way - or another.

The real tragedy of Rush is - he seems to have used his God-given talent as a top notch communicator - to spread evil.

Fear. Loathing. Hatred. Inspiring Violence. Division.

Practicing Gluttony. Doing Emotional harm. Bullying. Pushing those in deep depression toward suicide. Everything to bring down. Nothing to lift up.

Greed. Destruction. Money going to Charity - that does something for him. His public image.

Women? Just throw aways. Holes to use for pleasure. Animals, people of color, the weak, the poor, those wrongly accused and convicted receiving death as punishment. All talked about as worthless or undeserving - by Rush. Pot meet kettle.

Terrorized refugees. Children with immigrant parents. The unfortunate, those lacking education, the disabled. The very old. Rush giving money to charity with one hand - to improve his image - while turning up the volume on every kind of evil - with his other.

Some people call it cancer of the soul.

Way worse - they say - than cancer of the body.

Let’s hope those following his misguided lead soon enjoy the opposite direction.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:28 pm

The censorship king from out of state.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:43 am

Rush now continuing to spread evil by telling his listeners that the novel Corona virus is just the common cold.

And that China weaponized it in a lab to launch against its enemies. Donald Trump and The US, prime targets.

AND - that domestic political enemies of Trump are going to use it to turn Trump supporters against him. Due to his tardy, inadequate, misleading handling of the health crisis as it spreads throughout the USA.

Trump’s only concern? Hanging onto his power and keeping up the US economy. Today he said the virus was under control in America snd remember to buy stocks.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:40 am

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:10 am

But the jury is unanimous that thanks to Trump expunging all that Obama had in place to be prepared for a pandemic response - we are in the worst situation possible as COVID-19 begins to ravage The United States of America.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:39 pm

LL101. You are really into control of others.

“... I’ll make sure you do.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You’re also basically stupid. Like Trump.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic