Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump fills the swamp

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 12047

Trump fills the swamp

Post by Deleted User 12047 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:24 pm

and drains the prisons. Does this move win voters and fulfill the promises of 2016? Discuss.

Honeyman

Re: Trump fills the swamp

Post by Honeyman » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:54 pm

I honestly don't see what the upside was for him to pardon Blagojevich. Nobody likes the guy....Republicans and Democrats both thought he was a crook...which he is. His name is trash in Illinois, don't see how that will help him in November.
The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:26 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:54 pm
I honestly don't see what the upside was for him to pardon Blagojevich. Nobody likes the guy....Republicans and Democrats both thought he was a crook...which he is. His name is trash in Illinois, don't see how that will help him in November.
He would never win Illinois anyways... what was the downside? His base will think these people are victims because they were told so by Trump... maybe the few swing voters will switch to thinking he’s a jackass?

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:02 pm

I'd love to take the time and discuss this with y'all but I'm falling a little behind in my corrupting, particularly now that I needn't worry about serving a full term if I'm busted.

Anyone looking for someone to manage their retirement portfolio, get a favorable approval on a liquor license or fix a tax problem? You know where to reach me...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:36 pm

We will have to wait until the cons come into the thread to tell us why. Probably waiting until Fox News gives them their talking points. Granted we'll have to sit thru paragraphs of Marc Rich talk and how many people Obama pardoned....and then they will dance around it. God forbid they actually criticize their "fearless leader".

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:17 am

>>>>crickets>>>>>

This guy that Trump pardoned was a real scumbag...but of course, gave Trump H*** contributions, so he get set free: https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politic ... er-of-two/

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic