Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Democrat Primary predictions

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

Re: Democrat Primary predictions

Post by Bryce » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:15 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:28 am
Bloomberg has dropped out and endorsed Biden. Biden will almost certainly be the nominee now...
Depends...

If Warren drops out and endorses Bernie it could still be interesting.

If Biden effs something up between now and July, things could be very interesting.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

bmw

Post by bmw » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:38 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:15 am
Depends...

If Biden effs something up between now and July, things could be very interesting.
Agreed. Biden has a LOT of time to still lose his, let's be honest here, luke warm support. His delegate lead is not yet insurmountable. I happily sold my shares at 80 cents a piece, because I think 80% is where I would put him right now to get the nomination. Highly probable, but not a lock.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:51 am

I think, outside of some serious illness, Biden has the nomination. Yesterday proved to me that the Dems want someone who can beat Trump and Biden is their best bet. Monday, people were saying if Biden ends Super Tuesday behind Bernie by 150 delegates or less, he could consider it a victory. He smashed that number. He looks in good shape in the remaining states.....Florida will be H*** for him. And if it gets to a brokered convention, Bernies words saying the guy with the most delegates should get the nomination could come back to bite him, because that could now be Joe.
The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:10 pm

bmw wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:38 am
Bryce wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:15 am
Depends...

Agreed. Biden has a LOT of time to still lose his, let's be honest here, luke warm support. His delegate lead is not yet insurmountable. I happily sold my shares at 80 cents a piece, because I think 80% is where I would put him right now to get the nomination. Highly probable, but not a lock.
How did you do on those shares by the way (I say that with this being my first look at the board today... sorry I’m making you repeat)...

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:32 am

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:51 am
I think, outside of some serious illness, Biden has the nomination. Yesterday proved to me that the Dems want someone who can beat Trump and Biden is their xxxx xxx only possible way forward. Monday, people were saying if Biden ends Super Tuesday behind Bernie by 150 delegates or less, he could consider it a victory. He smashed that number. He looks in good shape in the remaining states.....Florida will be H*** for him. And if it gets to a brokered convention, Bernies words saying the guy with the most delegates should get the nomination could come back to bite him, because that could now be Joe.
FIFY.

Biden getting the most delegates would be the only way the party can save face and stop a revolt of Bernie's supporters, especially given what he said.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:26 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:32 am
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:51 am
I think, outside of some serious illness, Biden has the nomination. Yesterday proved to me that the Dems want someone who can beat Trump and Biden is their xxxx xxx only possible way forward. Monday, people were saying if Biden ends Super Tuesday behind Bernie by 150 delegates or less, he could consider it a victory. He smashed that number. He looks in good shape in the remaining states.....Florida will be H*** for him. And if it gets to a brokered convention, Bernies words saying the guy with the most delegates should get the nomination could come back to bite him, because that could now be Joe.
FIFY.

Biden getting the most delegates would be the only way the party can save face and stop a revolt of Bernie's supporters, especially given what he said.
Actually he essentially said “if I don’t get it then unite behind the winner, we have a Trump to beat”...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic