Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

China Transfers Political Foe To Corona Virus Hold

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

China Transfers Political Foe To Corona Virus Hold

Post by audiophile » Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:03 pm

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Turkeytop

Re: China Transfers Political Foe To Corona Virus Hold

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:03 pm

Don't be giving your President ideas.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:51 am

China's fascist government needs to implode due to their handling of this.

https://dnyuz.com/2020/02/14/they-docum ... -vanished/

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:58 am

CDC's handling of this situation, under Trump, has been unprecedentedly bold and spot on.

The open border fools really have egg on their face.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:31 am

China orders factories back to work because they are freaking out about the economy. Dumb move on their part if the virus expands. It was mentioned in the news that a virus research facility next to the "seafood" market is possible origin: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... an-seafoo/

I think it's now proven that a cruise boats are a petri dish. The longer they all stayed even in there rooms the more that got infected. They have an issue with air handling, I suspect.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:19 am

Four weeks ago when asked how worried you were about the virus on a scale of 1-10, a-phile, you said:
audiophile wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:58 pm

China is a bassackward country. I friend went there to adopt a girl, she said "it's a dirty, nasty country".
Is this still your position?

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic